EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 5D markii Autofocus not working

I have been using a 5D2 that belongs to my dad for several years. I have tried not to be too invested in it because I didn't want to be too disappointed when he took it back, although now I just want to improve my camera skills. I was talking to a fr...

LaurieSE by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Computer Won't Recognise Camera

Hello I have a new Canon Rebel T6S that I have with a Windows 8 computer.  I've installed the software but I can't get the computer to recognise the camera.  It's plugged in using the USB cord. The EOS utility does nothing.  It's stuck on "Connect an...

Canon T2i Shutter Release not happening

Hey, I have been using a Canon T2i for about 5 years now, saving up for the 7D Mark II...but anyway, For whatever reason when I am using the camera now, unless I am in one of the preset auto modes the shutter will not release unless I press the butto...

remymerm by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cracks in photo

Does anyone know what caused the cracks in the upper right part of this photo. The 2005 Digital Rebel camera hasn't been dropped or damaged. I haven't checked the sensor yet. The cracks are only visible at f stops above 8.

Crack.jpg
arnold12 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1100D Night problem

I'm newbie in Professional worldI bought Canon Eos 1100D - i know it is for begginner - and i started to learn about it is feautures and photography concept But when i took photos in a dark room or in the night , there is something very wrong in it !...

NokiaN93 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon rebel t5 not taking pictures

So recently I went to import photos onto my computer and when I put the SD card back in the camera says "buSY" in the viewfinder, it wont take pictures in any mode and the lens just shakes whenever I try and take a picture. The camera is fully functi...

eStun by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements