EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GPS Accuracy

GPS in a dSLR is critically important to me. I photograph archaeological sites and location is really important. In fact, I bought a 6D just because of the built-in GPS. I am not wild, however, about the accuracy. I am usually outdoors with a clear v...

rcolman by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

What is this? and does your 6d have it too?

Yesterday i discovered something on my one month old 6d that looks like a small crack or something near memory card slot:how it look:  i did quick search on google and i managed to find something similar on this to photos, just click on it to zoom:  ...

DSC_0464.jpg IMG_7523.jpg

Windows 8 and Rebel EOS XTi

I had no problems using Vista but I now have Windows 8 on a new machine.  I installed software from my original disc, no luck so I went to ypur website to upload new software, Image Browser EX - I guess this is the new download utility.  Regardless, ...

New T6s - I love it!

Got it yesterday - shot my grandson's baseball game yesterday afternoon.  Over 1250 shots with a 55-250. I love this camera - From the pitch until batter crossing 1st base is about 5-7 second. The T6s fires 25-35 shots within that time.  Area focus, ...

EOS Rebel T5 Discontinue Date

I've been teaching a photography class here in Atlanta and use the Rebel T5 as the standard intro camera for students who sign up. With the T6i and T6s coming out soon, does anybody know when the T5 will stop being made?

antbutty by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CF Adapter

Forgive me if this has already been discussed. I just joined this forum.I have a Rebel XT that uses a CF card. I have looked at upgrading to a newer camera, but do not have a need to get a new one. I use mine only for family and travel pictures.I wou...

DadRob by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

T2i Endless Sensor Cleaning

Hello, A few months back, I went to use my Canon T2i for the first time in a long time. The sensor cleaning icon appeared and the camera was unresponsive. After a considerable amount of time (10-15 minutes), the cleaning stopped, and I was able to ta...

black spot on the view finder

Dear all :I need your help .I am using Canon 70D. It's only 1 month old. I just recognise a black spot on the view finder. What is the problem? How to remove it. It that any problem? please let me know.Thanks in advancesincerelyAl Amin

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements