EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do when Rebel T3i is unresponsive?

The red battery light flashes when insert it, and the battery works my other camera, a T5I. But even with a good battery, the T3i remains unresponsive, dead, no menu, no auto-focus... as if it has no battery. The battery case terminals appear good, a...

tmcdanel by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

error 30 on rebel t3

Today my rebel t3 started displaying error code 30 ( shooting not possiable due to error. Turn camera off the on or reinsert battery which i have done several times with no sucess. when i push the sutter button down the camera takes  a picture which ...

vhare by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

60fps

Hello, i have Canon Eos 5D Mark III. I want to make a timelapse video. Can i make it at 60fps  or my camera does not support it?Thanks,Maximos

err 70

I'm using my Rebel 5ti for video and the EOS utility so I can start and stop shooting from my PC running Windows 7.  I'm running on the power adapter (not battery). It worked fine at first, then started shutting down in the middle of a video and disp...

How about hatchlings leaving the nest?

This time of the year can be the best for getting up close photos of birds.  The babies are flying the coop so to speak and are not as wary as the adults.  Permitting you to get closer.  And all bird photographers know closer is better than any tele....

ebiggs1 by Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements