EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lines of color in Canon 60D

I am having a Canon EOS 60D. Recently, while taking snaps, I came across some lines of colors in my screen.. Even i download in my computer, I can see the lines in some photos. I donno the problem, can anyone ve any idea?? or u can suggest me some.. ...

5DII USB Connection Failure

I accidentally yanked the USB cable from the camera while downloading. Now, I cannot get my computer to recognize any subsequent USB connection to the 5DII with an error message stating that is a malfunctioning USB device. Is there any reset I can do...

warc1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

70D and Back Button focus

I have set up the camera for back button focus.   HOWEVER ... when I review shots taken using BBF, in Aperture, the "Focus Point" display indicates I focused always in  the center of the screen, not off to the right or left, as I might have recompose...

fbarnako by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

File naming

I cannot find a way to build a custom name without it inserting an underscore between the two parts. I use a ten digit system witht the last four as the sequence number. If I put it all in the first custom tab it won't increase by 1. If I add a seque...

mbancas by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Power problem canon 600D

My camera simcea week ago crashes after a night with the battery inside after a day of normal (tourism) use, now even during use. I try to turn it on it asked me . for the dates and hours and I can't choose nothing it blocks, after a while it turns o...

Fm1995 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Image size with SL1

Hello, We just got an SL1 and it seems like the images are much wider than they are high, so wide that they look funny. When you take a vertical picture, the image looks very tall and skinny when viewed on the computer. We have it set to the 18mp hig...

Ace by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements