EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30D will not focus or take pictures in AF

I just bought a 30D to learn on.  When I got it home I realized that my camera won't focus in AF and obviously then will not let me take a picture.  It works fine in MF.  It came with the 18-55mm kit lens.  Sometimes it doesn't say anything, but I ha...

Blurred/unfocused pictures

Hi, I take photos that I use for my paintings and the last two shoots I've done, I've ended up with a good bit of blurry photos. It hasn't been that much of a problem in the past. My camera is an Eos rebel xsi. I've attached some examples of the blur...

IMG_0448.JPG IMG_0448.JPG

Canon 7D Mark II GPS Problem

Tried the GPS on a new 7D Mark II. The GPS symbol just kept blinking...did not connect.  I tried it again and let it blink for an hour...no connect.  I was wearing a Garmin GPS watch...it connected in about 3 minutes so I know there are satellites up...

richlion by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 7D Mark II Vs. 70D

Hi All, I am a hobbyist (IT techie by profession) and would like to know which one should I go for - EOS 7D Mark II or 70D? I already have EOS 600D for last three years and lenses - 135mm kit lens, Canon 100mm macro, Tokina Wide angle and Tamron 400m...

Purchasing a Canon

HiI am looking to purchase a Canon Camera. I was looking at dslr cameras. What is the best photography camera I could buy for under 1,000? Also It needs to be able to record video with sound, although that is not the primary function I need it for. 

T5/1200d USB otg

Recently purchased a 1200d and have been trying to use an otg USB adaptor with my Sony Xperia Z3.The phone works perfectly fine with a USB otg card reader, but if I use the otg adaptor and try the camera directly to the phone, I get nothing. Have the...

skeddy by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

T5i Dead/No Sign Of Power

I just bought a Mini HDMI to HDMI so I can use a monitor but I plug it in and played around. The I swtitched off the stabilizer and the camera died (Like it won't work the batteries are charged I checked with all 3). I can't turn it on at all, I even...

I recently purchased a Canon 6D....

I wanted to upgrade from my Rebel. I have several lenses already and noticed that when I use them on my 6D there is a round black ring around the outside edges. Upon reading it seems that the Rebel has a "cropped frame" and the 6D has a "full frame"....

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements