EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shutter speed clitch in Manual mode

I have a Canon 7D mark 11 that I can not change shutter speed with in manual mode by turning the Quick Control Dial on the back. When I turn the dial, apreture changes instead. The main dial on top also changes the the apreture like it's supposed to....

WCurtis by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

T5i and Sigma 17-70 focus problems

I purchased a T5i last December as an upgrade from my Rebel XT.  Comparing the two cameras with the same lens the T5i has a definite focus problem compared with the Rebel.  I have returned the camera to Canon for repair, only to be told that there wa...

DavidSE8 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

T3i - EOS Utility - Focus - Live View

0. Is there any way (either on camera or in the OES Utilitry) to have the live view window NOT time out after 20 seconds? 1. The focus box that shows a zoom view will not go down to the edges of the screen. Is this changeable? 2. Because of the timeo...

dpgeller by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken Camera?

Alright, so I'm only 16, and I'm still learning things, so excuse me if this problem has a simple solution. I seem to have encountered a problem with my camera. More specifically, the knob that switches the settings. Typically, I use manual, but I wo...

T6s

I heard that the T6s has been discontinue, if true anybody know why? I was looking to upgrade and now am looking at 70D

chief by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Pictures (some) missing from SD card (SL1)

I have had this camera for several months with no issues. Took some pictures tonight and now most of the pictures are not there. The first 25 or so are there.....missing about 75. I did change lenses and believe that is when they stopped recording on...

Marpat1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6d mark II desired features

I'm professional photographer who is using Canon 6d for 2 years already, over 100 thousand shots. It is fantastic camera but now it is in the end of its production term, and I think Canon will release 6D mark II next year. If so, here is list of desi...

VladimirP by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements