EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon 550D

Hi, I have been invited to a charity event as their photographer. I want people to have photos instantly are there any devices that I can use? Thanks

rKv by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 70D - Sigma lens - Live view issue

Hi guys, Not sure if anyone has experienced the issue I have at present but I woudl be interested to recieve any feedback. Camera is 70D and the lens is a Sigma 17-70 f2.8-4.5. If I use live-view and touch the screen to focus the lens focuses fine an...

yogi62 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie with t5 with lens questions

OK I finally saved up and bought me a nice camera. Two things that I want to use it for is for my sons' Friday night football games and also for interior pictures in real estate. The kit came with the standard general purpose lens. What should I look...

Resolved! Canon EOS 70D giving garbeled photos

My new Canon EOS 70D is giving didital garbeled photos. This happens for ~1/20 photos I've taken. Odd thing about this the preview just after taking a "bad" shot looked OK/normal only after reviewing later on the camera or downloading did the distort...

AZ 9-2015 050 (1280x853).jpg AZ 9-2015 142 (1280x853).jpg
RichV by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to turn off Exp. Sim. on EOS-M3

I just got the EOS-M3. I plan to use it with a manual flash but when I adjust my settings for my flash, the exposure simulation makes the screen go dark so I can no longer focus or compose. I cannot adjust the exposure to focus and compose and then b...

Canon EOS T4i not powering on

Hi all - Hope all is well with every one. Pretty much like the title states. My camera is not powring on. I have charged both batteries and the camera will not power up. Any advice? Thanks,Hwilensky

Resolved! T5i - Record video directly to PC hard drive?

Hi everyone. I'm new to using cameras and have recently purchased my first, a Canon Rebel T5i. I am beginning to use it to record talking-head videos and it works great. I'm not having any difficulty using it, but I would prefer it writes the recorde...

buckspub by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements