EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low and static audio in Rebel SL1

I'm using an XLR to Mini Jack converter box (DXA-2T) in the EOS Rebel LS1 - I'm getting low volume and static - when I use the SAME setup in another camera (Sony handycam) audio is fine. Any thoughts or suggestions?

ramonray by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

70D wont power up

Hello,I have a 70D that I purchased in 2014. I took a few photos and then the camera froze after pressing the shutter. It would not turn off without pulling the battery. Thinking it was a battery problem, I charged the battery and tried it later that...

Manual underexposure 7D mark ii

When I set a shutter speed and aperture in manual mode after measuring the actual ambient light with a separate light meter, the exposure appears typically underexposed. Am I missing something? The ISO's between meter and camera match, etc.

drjay by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! DSLR BUYING GUIDE

I AM NEW TO THE DSLR WORD BUT AM WANTING TO PURCHASE AN UPPER END MID-RANGE DSLR FIR USE DURING MY HUNTING/FISHING EXCURSIONS WHICH AT TIMES MAY BE FRIGID, COLD, RAINY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE.  CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND A CANON MODEL TO FIT THE BILL?

fhashby by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS to old Minolta adapter?

Recently bought a Canon 700D (T5i) along with its kit lens.  But I also have a few lenses lying around from an old Minolta Maxxum 7000.  I have little 50mm f1.7 AF lens and was wondering if it is possible to mount it onto an EOS mount.  Apologies for...

20151203_183410.jpg

T5i Menu Problem

My T5i has developed a problem. When I turn the camera on, the camera does is sensor cleaning thing and that shows up on the screen. Then when that finishes, the menu with all the setting info thats supposed to come up does not appear. Live view stil...

Canon EOS Rebel T5

The error in my camera is- err 05 the built in flash could not be raised. Turn the camera off and in again.  But the flash WAS flipped up.  I was in A+ Scene Intelligent Auto mode, trying to shoot a band in a dark bar setting.  I tried doing what it ...

cfsdays by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements