EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T5 rebel 1200d

I recently got a T5 rebel 1200d and when I try to take a photo, the lens moves back and forth and no matter how long I hold the capture button, the camera will not take a picture. I do not know how to fix this 

dblfc7 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D image issues.

I use the canon 70D with the 18-135 STM lens. And I'm having a problems with my images. Despite shooting in a small apurture my images come out blurry on only the left side of the frame. For example I am shooting a group of people standing side by si...

5d mk III RAW issue

Hey, i'm experiencing issues with the RAW files. I think there might be a sensor problem because i tested the original file on another computer and it's the same. Attached here, u have the same raw file exported in Digital camera Proffesional and Li...

DPP_output_from_RAW.JPG LR5_output_from_RAW.jpg

LCD Display Problem

All of the sudden my Mark2 has black / prurpolish horizontal line at the top. it is only in display, when you trasfer the pic of computer,there are no lines.  Please helpIt looks like this 

IMG_1948.JPG
YKNA by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 700d menu

Hi,I recently bought EOS 700d camera. When I go to the menu I see fewer options (7 in all) for example I see only 1 camera option where as the manual shows 3. Also I don't have 'flash control' setting in my camera which in manual is shown as last opt...

S700d by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Mark II LCD not working.

Brand new out of the box LCD not activating via the menu, info, 'Q', nor live view. Camera operates otherwise fine. Takes photos and I hear the mirror flip up for live view recording. In General, however, I cannot get the LCD to display anything at a...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements