EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nature Photo taking with T6s

I just screwed myself out of a possible nice shot because I realize I'm so still a novice not an intermediate like I thought.  I'm shooting with a T6s EF S 18-135mm STM,  I saw a coyote tonight with a rabbit in his mouth.  Shooting conditions were th...

6d battery drain

I placed a freshly charged canon battery into my 6d and left the power off for 24 hours. The GPS and wifi are off. After 24 Hrs. the battery was down to 33%. This is outrageous. None of the reviews I researched discuss this. Exactly what does OFF rea...

Sad6duser by Contributor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

CR2

My images are coming up as CR2 on my card - how can I download and view them on my computer Alternatively, how do I stop CR2?

cwankel by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash Triggers for Canon EOS Rebel T5

My daughter has asked for Flash Triggers for her Canon EOS Rebel T5 camera.  I have researched and found Velo triggers and Yongnuo triggers that say they support Canon cameras but I can never match the model numbers to the T5.  Additionally, some tal...

rwad by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sharpness of my 7d Mark II

Hello Guys, I bought a 7d Mark Ii last year and started to learn photography since then. However when compared with those photos on the 7d Mark ii review articles or videos, I always feel mine are less sharp than them. By sharp I mean when they zoom ...

kshark343 by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera is not taking pictures.

I have an older EOS Digital Rebel, I use solely for photographing beads and jewelry. I was in the middle of a shoot today. I powered the camera off momentarily, and when I came back, my next shots did not show up on the screen. The camera behaved as ...

bexbeads by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Why are these photos blurry?

I have a Canon Rebel T3i. I have taken a number of group photos w/tripod, w/o tripod, w/flash, w/o flash, various apertures, many on automatic mode. All on autofocus. All of them come out fuzzy, especially the people on the ends. The attached might l...

IMG_1424.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements