EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T5i Video stopped working - LCD frozen

Yesterday my T5i was working perfectly.  Today I pulled it out and selected video and the screen displayed a colorful static.   The whole camera froze up and I couldn't do anything on it.  Once I took the battery out, I was able to turn it to still c...

IMG_0872.JPG

Good Memory card (size & brand)?

What will be a good memory card for EOS camera mainly for still photos (no videos). Size & brand both.. I can find starting from $8 for 8GB to $50 for $16 GB etc with various brands/types? Does it really makes a difference in photo quality or camera ...

zarif by Apprentice
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Rebel T5i memory card

I recently purchased a Eos Rebel T5i from a well known national retailer.  The day of shipping, the company called me and asked me if I had the memory card I would need for "best results" using my new T5i?  I have always used 16 or 32GB SanDisk car...

Canon 70D focusing

Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong or a setting I'm not using but I'm having trouble keeping my subject (race bike on a track) staying in focus as I'm holding the shutter down taking a series of pics. Should I be using the h-shutter? I'm using the ...

dlonskey by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

T1i and Speedlite 430 EXII

Hi everyone, This problem's been around, but with some twists. My Speedlite 430 EXII stopped working with my T1i. The internal flash does not pop up when the speedlite is attached, and the camera's custom settings for an external flash register that ...

KSetzer by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Eos t6i Rebel - video settings

Hi there! I'm shooting in 24fps so I want to keep the shutter speed at 50. How do I keep the shutter speed locked at 50, the Apature on auto, but be able to change the ISO with the main dial (not the mode dial) for quick brightness changes when filmi...

parisd by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 70D Shutter Button Stuck

I took my camera to the beach for a photoshoot with a freind, but when I got home I was unable to access any of the menus, view any photos, or access live view shooting. I have realised that my underlying issue is that the shutter button is being phy...

Aidan by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements