EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-1D X Mark II Introduced

I just looked the specifications over for this camera.  It is a WOW.  It seems like it could outperform the EOS-1D C.  All I know for sure is that the EOS-1D X is now selling at a several hundred dollar discount, plus it includes a PIXMA Pro-100, and...

Resolved! Dark Exposer-6d

I just purchased a 6d.  There are two problems. When I take pictures in fairly good lighting with my apture at 4 and somehow a higher iso of 6000. I am still getting dark photos. Also my Speedlite (430EXIII-RT) only fires 50 percent of the time. 

5D Mark III Phase Detect AF Failure

I am experiencing a bizarre AF problem with my two month old 5D Mark III. It has worked fine until recently, when all of a sudden it would not autofocus at all, with any of my Canon lenses, unless I switched to LiveView. Switching a given lens to my ...

Resolved! Lens Hood

My lens hood rotates when you focus. This changes the configuration of the hood. Can this be changed? If not, am I restricted to a solid hood? 

Canon EOS 10D

Hi, I have been using a Canon EOS 10D and I have recently come into some problems. When taking a picture or multiple pictures in manual mode, the camera will preview them but will instantly freeze, turn off and restart.? Does anyone know why this is....

Sam_ by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PC wireless connection

Hello! I have recently bought a Cannon eos rebel t6i and was really excited about its wireless capabilities. I could quickly find out how to wirelessly connect it to my mobile device, next I decided to try and connect it in my personal computer... Un...

fabiola by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements