EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vivitar 500mm lens on Amazon.com

Does this lens work with an EOS Rebel T5? http://www.amazon.com/Vivitar-Telephoto-Teleconverter-Digital-Cameras/dp/B00UG4MJ54/ref=sr_1_15/180-2777046-4029003?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1452412542&sr=1-15&keywords=canon+compatible+lenses

6D does not pair with rMBP

These are the versions of the hardwares and softwares I am using: Canon EOS 6D firmware 1.1.6latest EOS Utility -> downloaded from canonusa.com and re-installed today MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)OSX El Capitan version 10.11.3 (15D21)Airpor...

12.jpg IMG_0210.jpg
mimilo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

F stop showing as 00

Hi i am using my 20D with my 24-105,  Over the last couple of years Err99 has shown up but after turning the camera on and off a couple of time to clear the err it resolved it self. yesterday err99 raised it head again and while shooting was resolved...

Roysugars by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! battery life mk III

I just bought a new 5D Mark III and it seems to hvae 3 distinct problems so far. I wondered if anyone else has had them, and if they're related in any way? 1 The (genuine Canon ) batteries don't last. One day shooting at an event almost non stop I go...

EOS 6D wifi just stopped working

Im hoping someone else has experienced this and has a solution. I use the wifi function on both my camera bodies when shooting realesate while walking around the property with a flash.Anyway on my last shoot it just kept dropping connection. I notied...

kalgra by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t download pictures

I've been downloading pictures from my Canon cameras for years, but suddenly I find that my computer doesn't seem to recognize the camera, a 70D. WiFi is disabled. Sometimes I see the word ¨busy,¨ but this is not always the case. Can anyone help, ple...

quick control button won't work

I've had my T5i for a little over a year and it's work great recently my q button has stopped working. I take pictures of sporting events so I need to change my camera settings quite frequently and in a fast manor. Lately the only way for me to fix t...

j10a23 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements