EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 6D and Sandisk questions

I have a ton of questions. I have a 6D and I was wondering how to get my subject brighter when I take pictures with the sun in the background. I don't alway have problems when the sun isn't as bright or if it's setting, etc., but when it's really bri...

Ltc808 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

5d mkIII Long exposure sunset

5d MKIII with 17-35 f2.8 lens I get this a few times in my pictures where an area of the photos is grainy and the rest is sharp. to the bottom right of this image it has as grainy area and the rest of the picture is clear. I enlarged the area to show...

2016 April Stumpy-311 (Large).jpg Capture.jpg
wrk4no1 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 6D sensor issue or other?

Finishing up a session yesterday and the last few photos had a bright streak across the top of the image. I cleaned the sensor (not manually) changed lens, memory card, etc. and still there is a line. My warranty is soon due out. I hope this is somet...

IMG_2518.JPG IMG_2523.JPG
kmoxley by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 6D shooting far too small jpeg image files

Canon 6D only recently started shooting incredibly small image files. When set to large jpeg, which should produce 20MB files, the results are now between 4MB and 5MB image files. Medium and small image jpeg settings are also a lot smaller than what ...

Vor6D by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New forum member, new camera owner!

Hello all, I am new here and this is my first post. A couple days ago I purchased a new EOS 70D camera. This is my first "real" camera. I have been doing aerial photography with drones for a few years now. This camera so far is great! All the feature...

IMG_4475.JPG IMG_4475.JPG
TheCanon by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using T5i with studio flashes

I'm trying to set my T5i to work with studio flashes. I bought a Vello hotshoe adapter and set it up on the camera. The strobes work, but only if I turn Live View off. If the screen is on, the flashes won't fire.Hopefully I'm missing something here, ...

TransTec by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

T5 or T5i?

Hello all, new member of the canon community and also new to photography. I started off using a Minolta Maxxum 5xi (35mm SLR and still planning on using it) and recently acquired a Canon Digital Rebel XTI from my Aunt. I took up photography as a hobb...

Resolved! What lense

I have a canon 60d and I need to get a wide lense that's good for filming and photography and help ?Also with a good zoom .

Samuel_ by Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements