EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! 5D Mark III Horizontal Banding in stills?

Does anybody know how to fix this problem, or even know if it's a sensor or lens problem? I was shooting a show last night and noticed these stripes about halfway through. I was shooting at 4000 ISO, 1/1600 and the stripes were extremely prominent, s...

Alorion-1.jpg Alorion-2.jpg Alorion-3.jpg
chase by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

cf card adapters.

Hello I have had a lot of issues with card adapters in camera. Mainly micro sd card adapters after a short period of shooting. I bought a cf card adapter for my 7d and it worked for a while but recently corrupted a lot of images has any one had simil...

5d 3 underexposure

I am having a major problem with my 5d3 in that it is underexposing in Photoshop and Lightroom.  In the Photoshop Raw Filter, shooting raw pics exposure registers at -2.02 underexposed.  The pics are very dark even in a well lit day scene.  I sent th...

Error 80 on 5DMk3 video and stills

There were old threads regarding the Error 80 on 5DMk3, but I haven't seen any recent updates regarding this. Has anyone ever found an answer to this? I have experienced it probably at least once a week when shooting stills since the camera was newly...

Rebel T5

Screen shows 9 with a flashing light in lower right hand of screen; on autofocus but will not snap photo

JimtR by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Make AEB permanent in Av Mode?

Hi all. I love using Auto Exposure Bracketing and I've come to use Aperture Priority model frequently on my 7D MII. My issue is that I can seem to figure out a way to make the AEB remain on after I power the camera off and then turn it back on. It se...

EOS M

Himy EOS m will not show live view in manual mode, the image briefly appears on half press of exposure button, also no review of image after taking picture , all works fine inauto

mike561 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T3i

I recently tried turning on my T31 and it wouldn't power on.  I have two batteries, so I assumed both were dead and placed one to charge.  Once the charge light switched from orange (charge) to green (full), I inserted the battery back into the camer...

Canon 6D and Sandisk questions

I have a ton of questions. I have a 6D and I was wondering how to get my subject brighter when I take pictures with the sun in the background. I don't alway have problems when the sun isn't as bright or if it's setting, etc., but when it's really bri...

Ltc808 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements