EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

video not uploading off canon rebel t1i

I took a video on my dslr, now that I'm trying to upload the video file onto my computer every time it reaches the end of the upload the camera shuts off and I get an error message. I think it's possible the end of the video was corrupted because t...

keera by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

70D battery life for star trails

I have tried shooting star trails with my 70D, doing a series of 10 minute exposures. I set the timer for maybe 30 shots equivalent to 5 hours. In the morning I'm disappointed to find maybe 5 or 6 exposures and a dead battery. Is there a solution oth...

jakpics by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 1DC SERIOUS problems

Hey guys, Baically I own a Canon 1DC, I live in Japan and my camera has been repaired my Canon 4-6+ times already. It has been fixed then given back to me with no explination of what is wrong because they simply do no know. Canon have seemed to repla...

b3.jpg b2.jpg b1.jpg b1.jpg

Canon T3 got wet, won't turn on

I was shooting at the beach and a wave splashed the camera a bit - it barely got wet so I didn't think it was a problem. A few minutes later I tried to take a picture and it said the connection between the lens and the camera was faulty, and I should...

Rebel T5i prices

Will the T5i drop any lower in price by the end of June? On the Canon Online Referbished Store it is selling for $479, but that sale will be over this week.Would it be wiser to buy during the savings sale or wait longer for the price to go down?

Summer16 by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Flash canon 7d

Hi every one... my 7d pops up the flash and the camera switch off for about 1 min and goes on again... as the the flash is poped up if i try to focus it goes off again ... with external flash attacked works normally... please any help? Did not see an...

Ramos by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

People not in focus

Hi, I noticed the other recent post on people not being in focus. I too am an amateur to DSLR photography (but not SLR).I have a Canon Rebel SL1 with the standard 18-55 IS lens. I also do not like the focus/sharpness of my photos. I notice some have ...

one.jpg
amatula by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Weird "artifact" in 70D photos.

Hello everyone,Let me start by saying I'm new to the group. I'm not a pro photographer by any means, but I don't shoot in auto mode. I originally bought my 70D for astrophotography, but have used it for everything and love this camera.I was shooting ...

Suggestion for 5DsR

I would like to see a 3:1 crop factor added to the 5DsR. One of the great advantages of the 50mp sensor for landscape photographers is the ability to shoot a 3:1 panorama in a single frame. Composition would be easier if we could see the 3:1 crop whe...

Bazsl by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements