EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! No GRID LINES on 5D mark II?

Hello. Missing GRID LINES when using EOS 5D mark II. Can anyone tell me if this model has grid lines available and if so, how to "install" them? I am new to this, so please excuse the lack of camera terminology. Thanks in advance for any help!  Regar...

LisbethL by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! intervalometer

Hi...I am new to this forum and have a couple of questions that I could not find.Also I have no experience with time lapse photograghy but I am wanting to try.Can anyone recommend a decent intervalometer for a Rebel T5i EOS 700D?And what about batter...

MEAT by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! HDMI Not Working on T6i

Greetings Team.  I have tried three different mini-HDMI to HDMI cables for my t6i and non are working to shoot teethered via Adobe Bridge1. Disabled wi-fi function2. Enabled HDMI Control3. When I turn my camera on nothing is displayed on the screen s...

endurer1 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS-7D battery life with GPS on?

I have been caught out a couple of times by finding the EOS-7D battery flat after leaving the GPS turned on overnight.  I ran the EOS-6D battery flat a few times but sure it was only after leaving GPS switch on for longer.  Am I imagining this or doe...

Lundavra by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 5D Mark II Manual Mode Question

I've been using my 5D Mark II for several years in "Program", "AV", and "TV" modes, but just started trying out manual "M" mode and am confused. With the camera in manual mode, I can adjust the shutter speed using the main dial (above the shutter but...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements