EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel T5 Issues...Need Advice

After practicing with this camera since December, I cannot get the hand of any of the features other than the basic A+ mode. Not only that, but there is huge amount of purple fringe. Makes me mad. The other features either take blurry pics (even when...

jan336 by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Weird shutter issue with t2i

Hi!  I have a wonderful Canon EOS Rebel t2i that I just love to death. I bought it second hand and have been using it for the past 6 months. Today, I pulled it out to take a picture and the shutter stuck! This happens on M & Av modes, but not on any ...

akouvi511 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebal T6I - err20

Just purchased a new T6I.I tested it at home for a few days and it all worked normal. Second day on my vacation err20 occrured and no pictures could be taken. I search around the internet and did the power off on on trick, removed the batter, removed...

blawley by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Focussing issue with 5D Mark III

I am using my relatively new 5D Mark III with my old 400mm 5.6 lens for bird photography.  It often will not grab focus.  I have to manually focus closer before it focuses.  It doesn't seem to matter which distance setting I use on the lens. So I am ...

crockny by Enthusiast
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

450d problems

Yesterday I went to use my 450d for my sons christening and it won't work. Here are the faults1: turns on but Ltd won't work2: it focuses but won't take a picture just says busy3: it makes all the right noises flash pops up and numbers display at bot...

marty-b by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements