EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Microphone Connection To EOS Rebel T5

Hello. i was wondering for a school project if i can connect a microphone to my Rebel T5. i see there is a plug of some sort in the covered panel where the micro USB plug is. is that the microphone port? please help.

brand03 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS Rebel T6 - wireless remote shutter

Hi canon community, I am looking to get wireless remote for the basic EOS Rebel T6.  Everything i am finding is pointing to that i am unable to since there is no IR sensor on the camera.  Does anyone know of a work around for this issue?  Is there on...

NJRobD by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

hello

I have enabled live view by pressing the Start/Stop button, and the picture shows on the LCD monitor.  I then take a shot.  But nothing is recorded on the card, and the picture dos not show on the LCD monitor (instead it just keeps showing the live v...

Live View

Just purchased a  5dMK1V as  an upgrade from the  5DMK111, so  have a  bit of learning  to  do, I would like to  see  the  level when I'm using  live view but can't make it  happen via  menu settings. It  does appear if live view is off though  and  ...

sapics by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

battery died during video shooting

Hi. My Canon T4i video shooting got interruption as battery power was drained, now I have a 0k .dat file in the SD card. I wonder if anyone has run into this problem before and if there is any way to recover the .dat file. thanks in advanceJoe

wohching by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Main wheel not working

Today I was out shooting on my t5i and when I changed from one lens to another, the main dial (not the mode dial) on my camera stopped working.  I was shooting in manual mode, and now the dial for shutter speed, etc... won't work at all.  It's just s...

Video with 7d Mark II questions

I videoed a rockabilly band that I'm friends with the other night and all in all I think it was ok, I just left everything on the default mode as it was my first time. 1) Can someone recommend a quality external microphone? 2) Is there any freeware v...

ilzho by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements