EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 5dsr sensor issue?

The following image was taken outside during the winter in Wisconsin. It was about my tenth image of the day and I had been outside for about an hour or so. It was a long exposure image. Could the temperature have caused a sensor malfunction? I did s...

sensor-image.jpg

Canon 80D video mode heat shutdown?

I have the 60D and most recently have needed it to shoot video (recording live music for a client). The heat shutdown has been a real problem. I've been unable to give the unit a rest long enough to avoid it cutting out in the middle of a song. So, I...

mamakey by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

60d unlock button

Hey guys I'm new to this forum but new to my camera although something is bugging me and I can't figure out what's wrong. My Aperture control locks up in manual mode. I can only control Shutter speed and iso. The unlock button unlocks it but I don't ...

Sudden problem with my 70D

I have no idea what happened, but recently I can't view some of my recent photos. I can take a shot of something, then  a couple of minutes later, when I look at my gallery it says ''cannot playback image''. I didn't do anything in the settings, I al...

Very noisy Video quality

Hey all! So Ive recently started making videos on a regular basis and ive noticed a very very strong grain in my videos. Ive search basically everything up and I just cant seem to figure anything out.  This is the video I took just as an example of t...

Mitch345 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Tutorial on focus

My T3I won't focus. (One thing I know is that I can only take snapshots of a single person. It will try to focus between two or more people, then both are fuzzy.) I know I've got something set wrong, but I can't figure out what. Where can I find a tu...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements