EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

70D focus issues

I am having some focus issues with my Canon 70D. I noticed it a while back, did some research and discovered that center point focus issue. Mine was still under warranty so I sent it in to confirm it. Canon said it was fine and sent it back. After I ...

bja5150 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

[Canon T6] Yellow tint?

When I take a picture on my camera it looks like it has a yellow tint on my camera but when I export it to my computer it may look normal (as I see it). When I take a picture on my camera and it looks normal it may produce a yellow tint when I conver...

Zooming for action sports

I just bought a Rebel T6s with 18-135 lens and was wondering if I should buy a lens with a better zoom for taking pictures of my boys playing hockey. I am a newbie when it comes to higher end cameras so please excuse my questions. Thanks in advance

pisapa by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice on Upgrade

Hello, I am looking for some professional advice on upgrading my camera. I am currently shooting on a t3i I purchased in 2013. I have a 18-55mm kit lens, 50mm 1.8, 70-300mm Sigma zoom, and a 24-80mm older Canon lens I found at work.As I mentioned in ...

mstu33 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 70D focus issue question

Hi, I'm having a hard time using the phase AF on the 70D. The problem is most visible when I try to focus on distant subjects with fast lenses. I need to have targets with black and white contrast, otherwise most pictures are completely out of focus,...

my 70D af sensitive areas and viewfinder grid misalignment 7D AF zones

Zooming

This is my first nice camera so please excuse the newbie question, is the magnify button a zoom button?  When I try to take a photo and zoom in on something say a specific person in a group, it looks right on the viewfinder but when I snap the photo ...

Austin1 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T6 Not Connecting to Computer

Good afternoon! Recently purchased the Canon Rebel T6 a week ago. Downloaded all the newest software took my pictures and uploaded to utility no problem. Now another week goes by I go to upload to computer via cord and it will not sync, "saying conne...

Rebel t3i says "busy" when shooting.

I've had my Canon t3i for 4 years now and recently it's started to say "busy" when shooting, causing me to miss a lot of great shots of my kids as well as when I'm out with a client. I've formatted the card  (ScanDisk Ultra Plus 80 MB/s ). I have the...

SummersK by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pixel size

I’m going to be photographing photos for a doctor for his brochure, I’m going to use my new Canon 80D that has 0.3- 2.5- 5.9- 11- 24 megapixels the question is what would be a good pixel size? Would  5.9mp or 11mp be good size? The photos size in the...

FrankS by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Video stops with apparently good card

Rebel t5 video recording stops after a short while. Sometimes 10 seconds, sometimes 2 minutes. I have a 80 MB/s san disk class 10 card. I have formatted my card several times. Recently i have been allowing my mom and sister use their cards in my came...

Aaronlim by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements