EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! How to choose my lens

I own the 70D, and I just want to know how can I know which lens will work with my camera, because I've heard that not all lens work with every canon DSLR. I already have the 28-105mm and the 90-300mm and they work perfectly.

HELP! Rebel SL1

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to get good pictures out of this camera??!! I have the 18-55 lens on it now. What I really want to know is this: is there a setting where I can push a button and have it zoom in? I can only get it to zoom manually and b...

Gagnemom by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5d Mark iii Screen and Exposure

I bought the Canon 5D Mark iii for studio photography. But the highlight blinky is telling my the white background is pure white. Then when I import my images to my Mac they're underexposed. How do I get my screen to show the real image. I've tried p...

gorilla by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Possible flash problem

I bought refurbished t5 and when I tried it out, the flash blinks really flash like a strobe light when it tries to focus. Did I get a bummed refurb or is there a setting I need to change?

voomie by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! The next step up...?

Hello all! I am new to these boards and am starting to get more serious about photography.  I am incredibly stubborn and I try to learn everything on my own, which often leads to disappointment (haha).  I am turning a new leaf and I really want to in...

Wilshawlr by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5ds

Hi! im using a canon 5ds, and when working tethered, sometimes i cant acces the menu, and the focus points selector.Any comments on that, or a solution? i will apreciate it very much.Thanks!

trouble shooting

Hi after installing the eos utility an error occurs the lcd vieuw and menu is not working. How can I uninstall the settings made on the eos utility on the camera?

cornel by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements