EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 2x III Extender

I have just purchased a EF Extender 2x III and am attaching this to my 5D Mk IV EOS Camera with a EF 100 - 400 1:4.5-5.6 L IS USM lens. The AF switches off when the extender is in place and 'Manual Focus' shows in the display on top of the camera. Re...

jcc285 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 70D - Disable Exposure Compensation Feature?

Time and again exposure compensation feature gets inadvertently adjusted as I tab through features on the lcd monitor using the Quick key and rear control dial. Really frustrating. Couldn't seem to find any custom setting to disable this. I could jus...

Calsal by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T3

I am a youth hockey mom and my son plays goalie.  I've started taking pictures of his team and am stuck in the AF mode because I'm not sure what settings I should be using to get great actions shots.  I only have the standard lense and and a 70-300 m...

dsans by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

volume control canon 80d

Hello, I am unable to adjust volume using the main dial in video playback using the 80d.  The manual says I should be able to do this even while the video is playing.  The only way I can adjust it is through the touch screen when the video is paused....

pix by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Connect App

I've connected my iPhone to my canon 5d mark 4 and using in video mode. Essentially using my phone as a viewfinder.There is some considerable lag time. Am I better off buying a professeion viewfinder / monitor instead? Wondering if it's the wifi not ...

Israel and Egypt with Canon 80D

Hello friendsi will be taking a 5 days in Israel and 9 days in Eygpt ! really looking forward to it !!I will be having a tour guide in Eygpt. I have these two lenses EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM18 55mm f 3.5 5.6 is sample picturesIf anyone travelled ...

Camera won't focus or take pictures.

My camera was working perfect yesterday. SD card is in, battery is charged and it won't shoot on any mode. I've tried resetting it and cleaning it, as well as putting it on different modes. This camera is only a few months old and taken well care of....

My Auto Focus won't work on my T3I

Hey! So I've tried a few things now, and I'm stumped. I initially thought something was wrong with my lens, because it always seemed to not be able to focus, but now I think it's my body. I took a different lens from my friends camera and we swapped ...

5D MarkIV touchscreen on Aux monitor

Can I get an auxilliary monitor to work with my 5D Mark IV such that I get all the cool touchscreen capability on the aux monitor? I.e. In video mode I want to be able to change focus point, adjust settings etc via touchscreen - but an external touch...

RobNHood by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D Mark iii stops reccording video

Hi everyone,  Until now my Canon Mark iii worked perfectly and filmed continuous. I don't know what happened but now, after more or less 30 minutes it stops and shows this message: "video has been automatically stopped". - I'm using SD Extreme Pro Sa...

Canon Rebel T5i LCD Screen Issues

So, my problem is when I put my camera in picture mode and where normally see all of the exposure settings, I have a blank, black screen. Everything else works fine. I can go into settings and preview pictures that I took and I can switch to live-vie...

7D Mark ii Locks Up

I bought a used 7D Mark ii and it worked fine for a couple of weeks. About 10 days ago, it developed problems. After about 1/2 hour of shooting JPEGs, it would not auto-focus, and the shutter would not work. The number of images remaining started bli...

bobc by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

1d iii won't power up

I was away on a trip.   The only unusal thing was I had put in an old CF card in it.Camera worked fine for about a thousand pictures, then stopped working  (no trauma to the camera other than being carried around on my neck).I assumed that the batter...

badchess by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements