EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 5DIII 'Busy' message

Hi, my 5DIII is connected to my pc where I'm running the Canon Utility to download some images, but I'm getting the busy message appear when I hit download. Can anybody help?

tecmic by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gray 'Floatie'

Needing some help from the forum.Not sure if it's coming from the sensor/mirror.   If so, wondering what techniques you guys do.I tried getting in there with a microfiber cloth, but it didn't feel right so I immediately stopped before causing potenti...

IMG_1464.JPG

Resolved! Canon EOS20D

I have my Canon Zoom Lens, EF 70-200mm !.2.8 L IS USM on the camera and when I try to take a picture the camera tries to focus and seems to pulse between focusing and unfocusing.  Haven't had that problem before.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

DianaS by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

600D/T3i HELP!

Greetings,My T3i has started acting funny ever since I let my nephew use it. It is probably some setting that he changed, but I cannot figure out what it was. When I press the shutter release, there is a 2 second delay, then the camera takes 3 to 6 p...

bpastor by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Moon pics

I have a t6i, 75-300 'll zoom, and tripod. My moon pics show no detail of the moon, just a very sharp, crisp white ball. Very new to all this, any suggestions. Thanks,

View finder dust ?

When I look through the eye piece view finder, I can see what looks like dust. Very small in two places but it bugs me. Changed lenses not that. Clean the eye piece with a approved cloth, still there. Any suggestions?? Thanks

EOS 20D in 2017 help?

Hello dear community, I registered to this forum because I am out of ideas and am really wondering if it'll ever work: I have had my 20D since 2009 and been loving it since. Never gave me any problems...until today.This is new to me and I want to mak...

Bench514 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zooming in on a subject that is at a far distance.

Hi All..Just a heads up... I'm new at this, so please bare with me. :  Ive been experimenting with and having a lot of fun with my camera. But,,, I cant seem to zoom in close to  a subject that is quite a distance away from me.I have a Rebel T6i with...

Pam7 by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

70D wont turn on.

I have a Canon EOS 70D that is just a few days over a year from date of purchase. The camera froze during a shoot and would not turn on again. I have tried;1. Different fully charged (Canon) Batteries.2. Removing the lens and card, and trying the bat...

Resolved! Rebel Digital, New to me.

I just inherited a Rebel digital camera and some lenses. It was hardly ever used since this relative passed away soon after she bought it. I already own a Canon 7D, and the lenses are interchangeable . I am looking to find the program or download so ...

EOS 700D Sound is disabled

Suddenly my camera doesn't procude an audio file and when I film a 'Sound is disables' message appears. But in the menu audio is enabled, tried Auto and Manual. Still when I start filming the message appear and the actual files has only video. What h...

Alfredo by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! F stop ??

Camera Canon t6i. Confused on manual settings, I get iso, and shutter speed. But how do I change the f stop. Can't figure that out, help !!

EOS 3 Eye Controlled Focus not working

Hey,Just bought a used EOS 3 on eBay and it would appear that the eye controlled focus feature is faulty. It refuses to callibrate 99% of the time, and when it finally does and I switch the dial to I, it's hit or miss whether it will focus where I'm ...

xereeto by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements