EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 80D Photo Questions

I am really new to this camera and still learning.  I am a little frustrated right now with it though.  While on vacation last week to Disney I took about 1000 pictures and some videos.  The first over 700 are captured on my memory card just fine.  I...

Capture.tiff
Spigot15 by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 80D Battery Issue

My battery drains within 24 hours, even with On/Off switch turned off. I have tried 2 different batteries and 3 different chargers - same thing. It does seem to last longer if I place it in P mode before turning off. 

markteach by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

canon sl1

Hi everyone .Newb here and was hoping for some help. Been reading the forums trying different things but can't seem to find a resolution I have a sl1 camera. I have been getting the dread error 1 message. Funny thing is both my canon lenses dont work...

Resolved! 5D Mark iv fires by it self

Looking for some asisitance here.  I have a 5D Mark iv that I have used for a couple months now flawlessly.  Recenly i set it up on my tripod with a 2x extender and a 100-400 f4.5-5.6L.  I turned on wireless and was using remote shoot via cellphone a...

Josh by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T5 Won't turn back on

My boyfriend recently just got the T5. The day we got it, worked perfectly fine, took great pictures the battery was fine. Then the next couple of times trying to turn it on, it wouldn't turn on. So I put the battery on the charger over night and fig...

Resolved! Manual screen settings disappeared on T4i?

Hello! I have a T4i that I bought used about a month ago and have been using since then on manual mode; however, I've gotten used to having the settings shown on the bottom of my screen while shooting. Touch shutter, aperature, ISO, shutter speed and...

Canon Rebel xs

my camera won't turn on at all, it happened when i was asked to format my sd card. i then did it and my camera went off and has not turned back on. no lights not nothing. the battery is fully charged and i got a brand new sd card. SOMEBODY HELP PLEAS...

Canon 70D Video Issue.

Hello I have a canon 70d and recorded some video but it just looks very shiverry and not clear at all it even kind of hurts the eyes when i look at it. I am pretty new at this so hope there is nothing wrong with the camera and its just me. Any info w...

Gil719 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

400d Busy when connected via usb

Hi Canonistas, I have a problem with my 400d (it's old but it never had one before). I am trying to connect the camera to my Mac (2014, OS Sierra 10.12.5) but the 400d's display goes on flashing the word "Busy" and nothing happens while it usually ta...

Need new equipment advice!

Hi all, I work at an international boarding school and we're looking into upgrading our photography equipment. Right now I am shooting on a personal Canon Rebel T3i with a 50mm 1.8 prime lens, the 18-35mm kit lens, and a Sigma 70-300mm cheaper lens. ...

mstu33 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements