EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 400D tethered

Looking for a cheap DSLR for some eBay photos im doing and a friend has a old one they are willing to sell for £40.  I know the 400D doesnt have a screen to see the photos taken. Is it possible to tether is it to my Mac via USB so I can preview the p...

6D Mark II announced

Looks like the rumors matched up pretty well with the announcement today by Canon. I will seriously consider this camera, though I may wait for its already reasonable price of $1999 to drop some before making my purchase. For someone like me, who fin...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

T2i Won't Power Up

Hi I purchased my T2i in Oct 2010 and it's been working great. Recently (last 2 weeks) It's having issue powering up.I've attempted to power it up with/without a memory card, with/without a lens and with a different working battery. I've looked at th...

webcanon by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Potential built-in flash in Canon 6D mark II?

I was thinking about getting one of Canon's full frame sensor cameras, seen rumours they are going to announce 6D Mark II after they have launched the 5D mark IV, does anyone think there is a chance they will add a built-in flash to the 6D Mark II? W...

dane by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D Wont Turn On

My beloved 70D has decided to stop working on me. Battery is fully charged but won't turn on. The only sign of life is the little memory card light blinking for a couple seconds when I put a card in. Have tried the common fixes (SD card in and out/ p...

Underwater Photography

Hello! My name is Jennifer and I am a photographer up in Humboldt County. I currently have a Canon EOS 70D but am looking into getting a newer Canon camera. I am interested in underwater photography and need something with more of an ISO range. I wou...

Photos from EOS 70D won't Auto-Blend

Hello!  Thank you in advance for reading this. I have just began using a EOS 70D. I have it with these settings:  Color Profile: Adobe RGB, RAW, and I am using the Live Preview to touch the screen to try to do stacking. Previously, I had been using T...

daisystack.jpg

6D shutter speed changes?????

Hi everyone, I am new here and if this question has been asked previously please point me to the post. I did browse through the previous questions but did not see this particular problem. My probles lies with my 6D I shoot automobile racing with a 70...

SMiller by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommendations on an upgrade?

I've had the Canon Rebel XS for a really long time. It has served me well taking great photos of my kids when they were small. Now they are starting sports and I would love recommendations on an upgrade. The majority of my photos will be of my kids i...

Help Please.... Not sure what the cause is

Hello All, First time Posting, long time Canon Fan. I'd like to preface this with the fact that i'm not a pro but not new to this either. I've been learning over the past few years by trial & error, reading and YouTube of course  Most of the time i ...

IMG_1099.JPG IMG_1100.JPG
mykol by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Another Autofocus/meter Problem T2i

Hello all! I have a 4 year old T2i that I bought back in the day. Recently it has a bit of a autofocus problem. Through the viewfinder, the metering (spot, eval, etc.) all light up but when reviewing the image it is blurry. I also want to point out t...

Untitled-1.png
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements