EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Upgrading my Camera

Hello All,I have purchased a new Canon 70 - 200 2.8 lens and I am thinking about upgrading the my current camera (Canon T5I) to a Canon 6D.Question:  Do I need to upgrade? My current camera has a 18-135 canon lens which of course I would need to repl...

chomp by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Blurry Photos

I am very new to photography.  I just got my camera at the end of March.  I love to take photos my son at sporting events.  He is in Taekwondo and when taking photos at tournaments, we are not allowed to have a flash.  Many of the photos I took recen...

danaillie by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS Utility Maximum shots

Hello, I am trying to take a large time lapse using EOS utility software, but the maximum allowable shots value won't change to 9999 when shooting without the SD card like it should. It is remembering the last value from when a SD card was in the cam...

shtev by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Rebel 760D Busy Hang Problem

Anyone else experiencing occasional busy when taking shots with 760D? Been happening a lot for the past week.NR all offSanDisk Extreme 95mb/s 16GB Class 10 SD (Also tested with other cards)Tried different lenses, camera gets busy even without card or...

What lens to buy for my EOS 1300D?

Hi everyone, I'm making my own researches but I'm still new at photography and I want to make sure I don't miss things to choose my new lens. My budget for this lens is about 400€ ($550-600).I'm thinking of buying a Canon EF 50 mm f/1.4 USM lens as I...

Robin4321 by Contributor
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

80D NO TIME CODE??

What happened to time code with the 80D? It was in with the 70D and I used it with my video filming, but to my surprise, even though it's in the official press release for the new camera, they failed to include time code in the new camera. Can anyone...

MaryMac by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

T4i Autofocus Issue

Hello,  I have an EOS Rebel T4i. The camera works when I use manual, but it won't take the picture when I switch it to auto. Switching the lens didn't help. Is there a way to fix this or do I need to buy a new camera?

Wen by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

60D Noise problem

Hi all,  I have a 60D (usually used with a Tamron 17-50 2.8, a Canon 50 1.4 or a Canon 70-200 2.8 IS). I find that I get incredibly bad levels of noise no matter what I do using any ISO higher than 2000. I've used other bodies in the past and this wa...

JDiz83 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

M5 won't turn on

Hi My M5 is only a 4 mounts old . It was working fine yesterday. I change the battery for a fully charged one and it won't truned on !!! I have 4 batteries , I tried them all and it won't turned on! I tried different setting ...doesn't work!  Tried c...

APCAM by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SL1 Rebel 18-55 IS Lens focus problems

Hi,I had problems with getting people in focus and I posted on that; the problem is also wtih landscape. Even when other photographers use my camera this happens. In the attached image (non-modified other than to decrease the photo size), I used the ...

Isabelle_focus.jpg
amatula by Enthusiast
  • 45 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel T6i SD Card

I know with the fast picture taking and video recoding you need a certain sd card. Would this sd card work?  <Link removed per forum guidelines> Or do I have to get something like this?<Link removed per forum guidelines>

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements