EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colored Pixels in JPEGs vs RAW

I'm preping for the eclipse and ran a test shooting the Sun with my 60D and a 100-400 lens. The RAW images appear to have more grain in them vs JPEG which seems smoothed out. The bigger issue is that with JPEGs I get certain pixels showing up in diff...

gmelder by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! auto focus problems

I am having intermittent problems achieving sharp focus with my EOS Rebel T4i, and EF 100-400 f 4.5-5.6 L lens. I primarily shoot surfing, and I am getting mixed results. Often focus goes from sharp to soft between 2 consecutive shots of the same wav...

7D Mark II and Generic Ring Flash Problem

I purchased a Timack Ring Flash.  This seems to be a generic ring flash that is sold under several different names  (Timack, McoPlus, SeresRoad, etc).  It claims to have a "standard" hot shoe interface and has a huge list of compatible cameras.  I c...

Lens (Camera??) Issue

I recently bought a Rebel t6. The lense it came with works perfectly fine. I quickly decided I wanted a new lens and it just got here today. I'm a poor college student, so I headed to Ebay to find a nice, used one. I picked up a 55-250 lens and it ar...

KerrLess by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Light spots on photos

Hello all, I have just started getting into this photography game (literally 3 weeks ago). I brought a 750D and popped out snapping away to just get used to it. When inooked back at some photos I noticed some light spots. All in different places and ...

6174645776_IMG_0750.JPG 6174645776_IMG_0748.JPG 6174645776_IMG_0748.JPG
Harry6 by Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Rebel T6 wont connect

Help!  I can't get my camara to connect to my computer so that I can download photos.  I have downloaded the EOS software, I have disabled the Wi-Fi/NFC and I am working on Windows 10.  I have downloaded photos in the past.  I don't know what else to...

daadaa by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Aspect Ratio Question

I have a T3i and have recently noticed when taking a picture with my 50mm ef 1.8 lens it shows crop lines in camera and I don't remember making any changes.  All my pictures seem to be square cropped and I can't figure out how to change it.  I haven'...

pbrawls by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

IR on 200D

I have a FOLDIO360 (Plate to 360 pics). it sends a IR signal when the cam should take a pic. But the 200D does not have a IR. Is there any way to get Canon 200D to take a picure by the Foldio360 IR signal? 

Resolved! 5d iv file storage allocation

Hi,ive been looking to set up the camera to store full res raw files on the compact card and jpegs on the sd card but can't seem to make this work.dors anyone know if this is possible and if so how I should do it?Thanks,Gordon

Gedan37 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D mark III vs 6D Mark II

I am opting to buy a Canon full frame DSLR. As 6D Mark II recently got released i was looking for a solution to help me buy between the two. Im currently working on Fashion and wedding photography.Waiting for the replies.thanx in advance!!

raksmax by Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

use laptop as viewfinder?

So my wife films make up tutorials with our t5. she was wondering if there is a way to hook it up to her laptop or anything so she can see herself well filming to adjust angles or anything.

My t5i/700D won't turn on

I have been having problems with my Canon T5i/700d mine personally is a 700D and I'm having problems with it so I have bought this camera about 4 or 5 months ago and I'm already having problems so my Camera won't turn on I've tried a new battery and ...

AidanL by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS M3 not taking pictures

I just bought an EOS M3 and installed everything, but there is no beep before I take a picture and there is an orange icon flashing when I hold down the button. I'm guessing that icon is the issue, but I don't know what it means.Help a newb out! Than...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements