EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lav Mic Recommendations for T5i

Hello! I have the T5i and I'm doing a documentary in which I will have at least 2 people being interviewed at once and I would like to be able to mic them both. I'm having a difficult time finding something compatible with it -- that has 2 mics.  If ...

Canon 80D ! button "greyed out"

My Canon 80D will not work as the Quick Menu doesn't allow access and I can't change/edit settings. It will take pictures but wont show them afterwards and no other buttons will work! if you have any ideas or need me to send you pictures feel free to...

Andyroo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel T6i Customising a Picture Style.

I have a T6i and I wanted to adjust the sharpness and contrast in Landscape and Portrait. So in page 127 it explains how to do this. I set my camera to Landscape and pressed the DOWN ( Blue Arrow on pic) button and it says "This feature not available...

Icon 2.png

Looking for advice

I currently have a T5i and looking to upgrade to the T7i and was wondering if this is the right way to go. I like to take potraits and action shots (Mostly of horses inside and outside) My current t5i seems to be blurring lately or takes a long time ...

Resolved! Canon 1DX Mark II vs. Canon 5D Mark IV

I want to know the differences and pros and cons between these two cameras for VIDEO. So far I can't really tell the difference between the two cameras for video besides the 1dx mark II can record 4K 60FPS? Thanks in advance for any replies!

Resolved! wifi card rebel xti

wifi cards exist, to fit a CF type, apparently must use CF adapter for a smaller card. Here is one that will hold various SD cards. [link removed per forum guidelines] questions: Will this work with the rebel xti?Will some types of SD card not work w...

Canon eos 1200d

Hi guys! I was updating my canon eos 1200d and my battery drained. Now i can't turn on my camera and tried everything i can do! But i really dont want to get it repaired in the shops, help me!

adnan989 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time-lapse canon t6i

With the solar eclipse coming soon, can I time lapse shoot with my t6i or do I need to add intervalometer ?? Just now reading trying to figure it all out. Thanks in advance.

Rebel T5i screen is black

About a year ago I got an EOS Rebel T5i and, it worked fine up untill a month ago. When I turn the camera to on, it says "Sensor Cleaning" and then goes to a black screen. I am still able to take pictures, but i cant change any of the settings and th...

Best rebel series for film making

I have looked at the t2i t3i t4i t5i and even the t6i as a worthy buy for a film making camera. The issue I am having is making sense of all the minuet differences when it comes to film making and video only as most reviews focus mostly if not all on...

Paulyfe12 by Contributor
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

New to the board and need some advice

I've been allowed on the sidelines of high school football games for a few years now and my current set up is a canon EOS 70 D with a Canon 70-200 f 2.8. I've been able to get excellent shots early in the game but when the sun sets and the lights com...

LT47 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements