EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon WFT-E8A

Hi.  I have a WFT-E8A conntacted to my 1Dx2.  I'm trying to use a Verizon JetPack (model #AC791L) to send images to my FTP. I got it set up and connected 1Dx2 to the JetPack, but when i try to transmit.....it keeps trying to send and never goes out. ...

70D remote access via the internet

Using the Canon Android app or some other utility, can I access the EOS 70D remotely? The camera is setup on my home wifi network. I want to be able to use the Camera Connect App or a similar one to take pictures and\or view pictures remotel, from ou...

davekstl by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon t3i screen problem-not turning on

Hi! I have a canon t3i (600D). The screen is not turning on unless the camera is connected to a monitor via a HDMI cable, even though the monitor is turned off. I have to say that i see through the viewfinder informations like ISO and more. I don't t...

Neewer NW985 with Canon 1100D + 80D

Hi All, I'm new to the forum so apologies if this isn't relevant but I've just been searching around for some help! I've been using a Canon 1100D and have been using a Neewer 985 with this. I've taken the plunge into a more advanced camera and have n...

Nexpro by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SYSTEM STATUS DISPLAY

HiI recently got a new 1DX2 body - It was ordered from Canon as the dealer did not have it in stock and I was there when it was delivered. In other words it was not handled in any way by the dealer.What I find strange is that the "system Status displ...

Markeran by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Settings for fast airplanes

Going to be taking pics at a rc plane field.What is a good starting point for settings, I'm assuming manual mode ? And I'm confused on metering? Thanks, I'm very new to all this awesome hobby. Rebel T6i.

Back Button Focus...again.

A bit confused. If I am using AI Servo, and back button focus, I focus on something not moving and can release to lock focus and then recompose.If I'm in One Shot, same thing happens.I've been told that in that situation, the focus using One Shot is ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements