EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! USING MACRO FEATURE

First post. Interested in using macro function. I see the icon on set button (left side) but it doesn't come up on screen when I Press it.

TGAF by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D MkIII Shoot in lower than 24FPS?

Hi All. I'm looking for a way to shoot in a lower (faster) frame rate than 24fps on my MkIII, is this at all possible? I'm going to be shooting an action sequence for a short film in a few weeks, and from what I read online it seems like shooting sli...

80D dynamic range

Hi,I am having some issue with my Canon 80d. I bought the camera a few month ago, coming from a 600d (t3i) that got stolen. I am more and more convinced there must be an issue with the metering or sensor of some sort that's constantly blowing out the...

Dukai by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Vlog camera

Hello,Can somebody suggest me some camera for vlogging? Price budget is under 1000$ and it should have good auto focus. I have canon 60D and no autofocus really bothers me when i want to film myself. Also it should have good ISO, because i will film ...

Matevž by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

My XTi is doing weird stuff!

Hello!And, greetings, from somw-bound Minnesota!I've got a Rebel XTi that's recently started doing some odd things. For example, when the camera is off, the CF indicator lamp will blink intermittently. ALso, when my EF 28-135 ultrasonic IS is attache...

Rebel by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Picture Styles tweaks to mimic Kodachrome film.

Hello, I would like to, using our Canon 5DIII/IV cameras Picture Styles, apply some tweaks that are effective (Hue, Saturation, Contrast, etc) to mimic Kodachrome film (to start) and save those values as a Custom preset. In camera Jpegs of course. Ha...

Cunha by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon t5i slow continuous autofocus

I've recently bought a new Canon t5i camera with the kit lens for creating YouTube vlogs. However, I've noticed the autofocus is so slow I can't even use it since 90% of the time it's just out of focus. I have the camera pointing at a large park with...

Apple "Aperture" + 1DX mark 2

GreetingsI have got the weirdest problem downloading my photos (RAW format) from my 1DX mark 2 to my software Apple Aperture, version 3.6-The camera connects well and download swiftly the photos to the software, generating jpeg thumb prints which loa...

Markeran by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

CF vs SD cards and write speeds

I recently bought a 5D Mark IV, I first put in a SD card I received from B&H (Sandisk Extreme - 40Mb/sec write speed). I always shoot RAW plus large JPEG. When shooting at 1/1500 sec the buffer filled up after 8 shots. I then put in another card I ha...

Software Disk

I recently purchased a used Canon Rebel 350D (XT) that didn;t come with the software disk so I can load the pictures from my camera to my computer and I can't seem to find any current drivers. What can I do? So far, it's been a great little learning ...

T3 Question

Hi I have the Canon T3 and recently got the sigma 85 mm 51.4 DG.  Beautiful lens.  Wondering if I should upgrade to the T6 or won't there be much difference in the quality?  Thanks

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements