EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6D MkII GPS just not working

I'm testing a new 6D MkII in Scotland. I used the original 6D with GPS without any proble,; I have separate GPS logging, and have used many different cameras with GPS, from basic consumer pocket models like the Fujifilm 770EX to Pentax K-1, Sony A99 ...

Daviek by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 600d White fill issues

Everytime i took photos on my canon 600d white fill always appear, i tried resetting everyting and changing everything but no to avail success, googling also i tried but no sucess any ideas? 

summer88 by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS7D Mk2 suddenly not pairing over wifi

Hi,(I know this problem was discussed about a year ago but that thread was with a different EOS camera.)The process works correctly in that the camera is detected by the PC (smartphone pairing is OK) either in 'easy' or 'select a network' mode. I can...

navcomic by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebal XTi

Hello I just bought a new IMAC desktop I am trying to get EOS Utility to work as this computer as it has no CD drive I have downladed Utility and tried a multiple of sugestions to get the MAC to read the camera thru USB and nothing I am getting very ...

Canon Rebel T3i - Line in my pictures

Hello,In some of the recent pictures I took with my camera, there is this line that keeps showing up. Doesn't seem like there are any scratches on any of my lenses, so not sure what is happening, it has never happened before. I've attached some pictu...

IMG_1721.JPG IMG_1655.JPG IMG_1694.JPG
hfareed by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 80D light meter doesn't change in Manual

I haven't had this camera long and have been shooting in Auto, but started some tutorials for manaul shooting, and everything made sense until it started talking about metering.  It never changes. The triange stays in the middle no matter how I chang...

SV by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! 5D Mark IV - changing the filename

I'm setting up my defaults on my new camera and trying to change how files are named. As according to the  instructions when I go to the file name menu I see the unalterable Preset Code (the default this camera uses to name files) and I changed my Us...

Canon Eos t5i not recognized by Windows 10

Hello, I am getting frustrated at the fact that I can't even upload my pictures to Windows 10 because it doesn't recognize the camera.  I've tried installing all the software from the CD that came with my camera and it's not at all useful.  Can anyon...

camera won't connect to remote

I downloaded both canon's app on my phone for my t6 Rebel and the EOS remote app. My camera's wifi is active but it just won't connect at all on cannon's app and on the EOS remote app it says my camera isn't compatable. I also have an infrared remote...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements