EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings for video shoot like blade runner

Sorry for the eye catching thread name... its not exactly blade runner.. its the video of a synthezier thats called "decker;s dream" and aimed at that sound in the movie , and the video is  has a cool look i'd like imitate with the Canon EOS rebel t5...

gsilbers by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Playback sound issue T5i

I have recorded video on the T5i,  but while in playback mode does not have audio. I have turned up the audio icon in playback mode as well as used the manual dial, still hear nothing.The audio recording is actually working for the video, when droppe...

Resolved! EOS 77D Network Switch / How to set default?

Hello experts, Is there a way to set a home SSID as the default for wifi networking on this camera?  I would like to hit the wifi button, have it automatically connect to my home network, and then be able to open the remote control app on iPad or Mac...

ds101 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: New Cameras: M6, T7i, 77D

Just purchased a Canon T7i.Love the camera.Is Canon out of their mind? $75.00 for a battery.Bought two generic batteries for under $20 with charger.The camera works but does not recognize the battery level on the indicator.I will use them as spares a...

Problems taking pictures

I've had my camera (EOS rebel t5i) for a few years now but only recently I've started using it almost daily. It was okay all that time but now it only take pictures until I'm viewing objects through the screen. When I try the eye view I click on the ...

Canon 70D - trouble with Wifi

I have a Canon 70D about a year old. I am struggling to connect to my Mac using Wifi. I follow the steps up to the point where it says "start pairing" - I click OK. My computer tells me "EOS Camera detected, on network, click here." - I click connect...

5d mark iii won;t connect to computer

Hi have just purcheased a 5d mark iii and have installed the EOS utilities folder on my Mac but when i connect camera to computer a message comes up "Alert ! cannot be used with this Operating system ) "I am on Sierra OS  . Can anyone help me with th...

Janeyjo by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS utility 3.6.30 problem on OS 10.12.6

I have bought the wireless file transmitter  WFT-E8 last week for my 1dx mark ii, I can pairing with my iphone successfully with my 1dx mark ii for remote shooting and everything is fine. The problem comes when I tried to pairing with my Macbook Pro ...

Resolved! Error 99

I get an "error 99" message when I take pictures with  my EOS Rebel XS.  I have changed my battery and memory card, but it hasn't helped.  Any suggestions about what to do next?

teej72 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements