EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera recommendations

Looking for a camera upgrade from my 2 yr old SL1 I shoot, in order of "priority" Birds, in flight or otherwise, other wildlifeLandscapesArchitectureLow light indoors (restored buildings, etc,) I'm wondering which model, the 80D or 7D Mark 2?

jmr6 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

A upgrade from the canon eos rebel t2i

I have had it for 2 years and I love it but I want another one as a upgrade but Idk what would be best for what I'm looking for. I want a camera that has slightly but a high difference in quality I feel the t2i has good quality but is still lacking a...

Anya by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6D

Recently purchased a used Canon 6D and have found that it is discharging batteries (new Canon make) at an alarming rate. Put a fully charged battery into it and left the caera for a few days then went to use it but couldn't switch it on as the batter...

ARB by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera won't focus in AF or MF

I just ordered my Canon EOS Rebel t6 this past week and I have not even gone outside with it but I was playing with it too figure out how it works. I added an extra lense (Commander 0.43x Auxiliary Wideangle Lens) to the lense that comes with the pac...

Canon EOS 1300D Not Working Properly

I recently turned on my camera, which I've had for approximately 4 months, and it's been acting quite strange.I reattached the lens, turned it on, and tried to focus. Instead of the defocus being a blur it's turned into two partial blurry images. I t...

Canon 5d ii black LCD problem

After I dropped my 5d ii into a small puddle the rear LCD is completely black. There is also an overnight battery drain. Everything else is working perfect.I have replaced the LCD with a new eBay replacement without any effect.I have also measured al...

Saramonic Smartrig+ for 1D X II

Hi guys! I am a filmmaker from Norway, and I have freequently used the Canon 1D X II the last year. I use it as a video camera, and therefore I needed a good audio solution. After searching a bit I found one! The Saramonic Smartrig+ After trying it f...

Autofocus PLEASE HELP

So I’ve recently bought a canon 750d because I’m wanting to get into photography and videography, however I’m having major trouble trying to work out the autofocus for video! When I put it into movie mode it it will often go in and out of focus when ...

AF point display on playback on 5d mk3

Hi, I just wondered if anybody could help me solve a problem? I've only recently purchased a mk3.When I enable AF point display, to see where I focused during the shot in playback, it always shows as being at the cenre of the image even when I focuse...

David07 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SD card problem

Have 64GB Lexar SD card that reads all files fine in both of my 5D Mk4s but will only copy half of card before error message- unable to copy file unreadable.  Card had been tested, copied, tested, copied and formatted fine before this message. Help  

johnrae by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements