EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! T6S Battery Communication Error

I have a Canon T6S, and after a year, it refuses to turn on, and sometimes I am getting this error"cannont communicate with battery" and it shuts itself off right after. Is this something I can do to fix it?Thanks, 

Camera Connect App - no live view?

Hi all I recently purchased the wi-fi card for my Canon 5Ds R in order to use live view option on my smartphone but when I connect up and press the live view button on my phone I hear the mirror go up but the screen on my phone is just blank (black)....

kristeva by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Photos have a line down middle.

Hi, I have a canon rebel t3i and my pictures are coming out with a line down the middle.  One side is lighter than the other.  I thought it was just the screen, but when I print my pictures the line appears with half of the photo being darker/lighter...

dudany by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon T5 acting up while using Rode Mic

I have had the Canon T5 for 3 years now, i just got a Rode mic for Christmas and when i hooked it into my camera the camera started acting super odd. Randomly taking photos, not recording video etc, I'm very worried as i film audio clips always. Anyo...

EOS 5D Digital - Windows 10

Hi, I replaced my old vista computer with windows 10 home 64-bit today. I usually use my camera for photo shooting with Adobe light room. So, communication is set Print/PTP on camera. The issue is, windows 10 does detect my camera but driver looks no...

e4Hats by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

videos not saving to camera roll.

i have the canon rebel t6. brand new, haven’t had it a week. whenever i connect my camera to the canon connect camera app, all my photos save when i try to download them. however when i try to save videos that’s a different story. they do not save. i...

Trying to Decide on a new/used camera body.

Hi Everyone, I currently have a first generation EOS 7D.  I have always been a bit dispapointed with the hi ISO performance of this camera, and sometimes it can seem dificult to get sharp images from it (there were a lot of complaints about this in t...

jrollf by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements