EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera saying busy and not taking pictures

I have a Rebel T3i When I go to take a picture, it will act like it is focusing by flashing, clicking and such but it will never go through.  The screen will go black and then the view finder says busy.  I have tried all modes, and none will work not...

Actuations/Snaps

Recently I read that cameras have a limit for the number of actuations/snaps you generate.  I have an 80D and use it a lot.  I'm wondering about the following.  First, how many actuations, on average, can I expect to get before I have problems with t...

Learning DSLR

I recently bought T5i, since i didnt have much time to learn i used the auto mode while clicking all the photos in Grand Canyon, when I check out the image later most turned out to be out of focus. Can someone please help me what I did wrong? Thanks!

nitinraj by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

ERR message inside camera is froze

My camera seems to be possibly freezing somehow.  I have a T3i Eos Rebel.  When I turn the camera on, it seems fine, but when you try to take a picture, you can hear the shutter, but then everything goes black.  "Err" appears inside the view.  The re...

EOS M3 Shutter Issue

A little while ago I got a Fotodiox adapter and used my Tamron lens to take photos. Everything was fine and I kept shooting till the battery died.Today I put in another battery and for some reason when I click the shutter, nothing happens. I tried pu...

Shooting problem

Hi Mates! I have a Canon Rebel EOS T6i seance one month and half. I’m the first owner so it’s brand new. By the date I have take around 1000 pictures. My problem is that just after I turn it on it shuts a picture, (without me pressing the shuter) or ...

JTRamone by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility; Canon 80D; Mac (High Sierra)

I've tried to connect my 80D via WIFI but the EOS Utility 3.7.0 is completely greyed out. Pairing seems to work as there's a connect on my Mac laptop. The camera says Open EOS utility and then everthing on the main screen (EOS Utility) is greyed out....

80D or 6D Mark ii??

Hey all... need a little help. I'm looking to upgrade my current Nikon D5000 and I'm looking to Canon.  The two I'm looking at are the 80D and the 6D Mark ii.  My needs are fairly small... mostly take pictures around the house of family, some outdoor...

kjkruer by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

t3 won't take pictures/focus

I have a Rebel t3 and it has worked great for about 5 months or so. Today I took it out to take a picture (after only a week in the case), and it wouldn't take the picture. It will capture a picture if I am in MF, but everything is blurry, even when ...

roonie21 by Apprentice
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

80D Continuously autofocusing

Hello, I've purchased a Canon 80D back in January of this year. It's been working fantastically, however, about a month or so ago I've been having issues. I typically half press the shutter button to focus, however, now my camera is constantly focusi...

bkc134 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements