EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EOS 1100D won't AF on manual mods

So I've got a 2012 Eos 1100D, also known as Rebel T3 if I'm not wrong. From some days, the camera won't auto focus with M, Tv, Av or P, but just on the auto mods. I've got two lenses with AF, the 18-55 and the 55-250 IS, and a bunch of old Canon lens...

which SD card is best for t3i

I just purchased a t3i and I am wondering which SD card is best for video and picture. I am thinking of getting 2 16GB's instead of 1 32 GB to start but don't know which class 10 card to get.

toolman by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

6D cannot communicate with battery

So i have a 6d i have had for 5 years or so now. I have shot over 200 weddings with it and never had this kind of issue. I sent into cannon last year around April and had a new shutter put in b/c mine had 150k clicks on it.  I have both canon bra...

450d error 01

Hii have just bought my daughter a used canon 450d as a starter camera that was supposed to be working well,however it keeps coming up with  error 01 especially when using a slower shutter speed  (1/8 second) my brother has the same camera and usuall...

doughie by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

700D Screen not working properly

I've been having trouble with my 700D camera screen for some time, and suspect it may be an internal electronic problem but thought I'd check here first. When the camera is turned off, the screen lights up very slightly, but no information is display...

Camera saying busy and not taking pictures

I have a Rebel T3i When I go to take a picture, it will act like it is focusing by flashing, clicking and such but it will never go through.  The screen will go black and then the view finder says busy.  I have tried all modes, and none will work not...

Actuations/Snaps

Recently I read that cameras have a limit for the number of actuations/snaps you generate.  I have an 80D and use it a lot.  I'm wondering about the following.  First, how many actuations, on average, can I expect to get before I have problems with t...

Learning DSLR

I recently bought T5i, since i didnt have much time to learn i used the auto mode while clicking all the photos in Grand Canyon, when I check out the image later most turned out to be out of focus. Can someone please help me what I did wrong? Thanks!

nitinraj by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements