EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! 70D bad images

Occasionally I get distorted images when shooting with my 70D.  Below is an example of two shots taken a few minutes apart with same camera settings: Manual mode, 1/60, f5.6, iso800 and manual focus.  Can any one tell me what causes this sort of dist...

Distorted picture Not distorted

Scrambled photos on Canon 6D

We shoot a bracket of 5 exposures on jpeg.  Recently some of the photos have been scrambled.  Haven't been able to find anything online, doesn't seem like a shutter problem, more of a problem with eeither the sensor or firmware.  Anyone have any idea...

_MG_2054.JPG

fps

i have a 5d mk4 with an announced rate of 7fps. but i can just ger 1fps. what may be the problem?

riza by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

5d mk iii Problem SOS!

Hey guys,   ive got a few issues going on with my mk iii at the moment and just simply cannot figure out what is going on!  So without a lens connected i can access all setting and buttons with no problems, as soon as i connect one of my lenses i can...

Canon 5div Shutter release problem

Today as I went on a Mountain Hare shoot I got a complete surprise when my 5Div would not fire. Basically it achieves autofocus but then on full depress of the shutter button there is nothing. All of the items below made no difference. 1. Changed bat...

regarding dpi setting

How do I change settings on my EOS 70 D so that my photos are 300dpi?  Most that I have taken are coming out 72 dpi, even in CR2 file. im not able to change that to 300 Dpi.

Hemanthj by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 7D video and picture preview question

After taking a video with the Canon 7D, I notice I cannot view the full screen mode like I can pictures. Its more like a thumbnail playback option but doesnt enlarge to full screen. if I try to magnify, it says I cannot.   Along that note, I notice i...

dcrowex by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Neewer NW680 Flash Remains in Manual Setting

Just got the Neewer NW 680 primarily because of the many features for the price.  Well, it doesnt matter at  the moment because I cant get it to work in the Automatic Zoom mode.  The diffuser and white board are fully retracted (per instuctions) but ...

tconstan by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I need major help with my camera.

Hi, I'm a YouTuber/Livestreamer. I bought the Canon EOS M3 in hopes for a great camera for a great price and to use it for Livestreaming and Making YouTube videos. While it's great for videos, I have to manually use a SD card reader, move the files, ...

Cam wont go past 1/200...no flash

Hello, everyone! So, it seems like no one else has had this problem...ever. But my T3 just will not go past 1/200, and the flash isn't on! No matter what mode, it won't exceed 1/200. I've had to postpone my action shot business because of this, and C...

60D not recording sound!

Hi there people, This is my first post on the forum and as a programmer, I need to say it, Hello World.But, getting back to the topic. I recently bought a used 60D, with approx. 10k clicks in a new shutter. As I don't have a lot of money, I buying th...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements