EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SL2 External Mic and Internal Mic

Is there anyway to disable the internal mic of the Rebel SL2 and just use an external source? I have the external source that sounds very good but all my files are getting bleed from the internal mics and it sounds not so great. I've tried looking th...

Resolved! Changing Battery with Camera Power On

I have an 80D.  I think I remember somewhere that when you change batteries you should turn power off.  I generally do that but sometimes I forget.  Is there any consequence to changing batteries with power on?  I've done it about six times and haven...

Mark III Viewfinder dark

Hello, I just got my camera back from being professionally cleaned. I went to a wrestling match to take photos and my viewfinder is dark, hard to focus on subjects. I tried different lenses also same result. Any help is greatly appreciated. And yes i...

chewdog by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

80D Video Playback Audio

Hi, My 80D records video and sound but when I go to playback in the camera I hear no audio from the camera. If I plug in headphones I hear the audio. Has anynone had this problem before? Thanks,Mike

mursone by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon 6D Help

Hello,I’m currently studying my diploma in photography and I’m a little bit confused. On the tutorial, his exposure indicator has a line under it saying wether it under exposed or over exposed. I can’t seem to bring that up on my camera what ever I t...

D619BDA3-AA47-48A3-8B20-568B5EBA1C33.jpeg 21C6F415-665D-45D3-8AEA-C15BE3FFB135.jpeg
jasmync by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly photos on 70d became too dark

My 2.5 years old EOS 70D started to deliver very dark pictures, please take a look on examplehttp://www.realadsb.com/img/IMG_9782.JPGIt's original file from camera, EXIF is availableShot was done around 6PM. Stone on pic was lit by sun so it's not a ...

klimchuk by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

70D overexposure lines on images

Hi - I've recently been getting lines in the areas of overexposure. Normally, I would chalk this up to a warning from the camera sensors. But this actually stays with the image and prints on the photos. I've changed lenses, so it's a camera issue, no...

overexposure1.jpg overexposure1.jpg overexposure3 copy.jpg
utavsfan by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D shutter will not fire

I am trying night time photography for the first time. I have my 70D on a tripod, I select M for manual mode, 30' seconds for shutter speed and 5.5 for aperture and press the release and nothing happens, I have tried it with the fold out screen and s...

peterl by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot communicate with battery - 7D

Dear Friends,I am a proud owner of 7D for the past 2.5 yrs and have done many trips and shooting with that.I am not using any battery grip. Have 2 Canon original battery with me. Fromyesterday night I am getting an error  "Cannot communicate with bat...

aridillse by Apprentice
  • 83 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements