EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel t6 and hotspot

I am using the camera connect on my t6 and it works fine on regular wifi. If I move outdoors I would like to use the phone hot spot.I can see the connection in my camera and put in the password but it won't connect. I notice that the ssid in the app ...

rparson by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Import 1D X files to iPad

Trying to import files from my Canon 1D X to my iPad using the USB3 Camera Connector. Works fine with my Canon T5i and a T6s. All I get when I connect my 1D X is grey squares; no images. Camera disk light flashes and if I select Delete Photos the fil...

T7i Focusing Issues?

So... I've shot a few images with a T5i, and then with the T7i (both in manual, same settings, and using a 24-105 Canon lens), and I consistently find that the images shot with the T7i are always out of focus. The camera will tell me, when reviewing ...

rgfoto by Contributor
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon SL1 Camera

He there.  I am new to this forum as of January 22 2018.  Does anyone know if a Canon 420 EZ Speedlight flash will fit my Canon SL 1?  Thank you in advance.  I have a chance to buy a used one for $40.00. Is this a good deal? 

veejay by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SL2 External Mic and Internal Mic

Is there anyway to disable the internal mic of the Rebel SL2 and just use an external source? I have the external source that sounds very good but all my files are getting bleed from the internal mics and it sounds not so great. I've tried looking th...

Resolved! Changing Battery with Camera Power On

I have an 80D.  I think I remember somewhere that when you change batteries you should turn power off.  I generally do that but sometimes I forget.  Is there any consequence to changing batteries with power on?  I've done it about six times and haven...

Mark III Viewfinder dark

Hello, I just got my camera back from being professionally cleaned. I went to a wrestling match to take photos and my viewfinder is dark, hard to focus on subjects. I tried different lenses also same result. Any help is greatly appreciated. And yes i...

chewdog by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

80D Video Playback Audio

Hi, My 80D records video and sound but when I go to playback in the camera I hear no audio from the camera. If I plug in headphones I hear the audio. Has anynone had this problem before? Thanks,Mike

mursone by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon 6D Help

Hello,I’m currently studying my diploma in photography and I’m a little bit confused. On the tutorial, his exposure indicator has a line under it saying wether it under exposed or over exposed. I can’t seem to bring that up on my camera what ever I t...

D619BDA3-AA47-48A3-8B20-568B5EBA1C33.jpeg 21C6F415-665D-45D3-8AEA-C15BE3FFB135.jpeg
jasmync by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements