EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Err 01 and black spots on Review screen 6D

I recently went to Monument Valley on a workshop. Right before I left I started getting the err 01 msg about the lens connection with camera.Now after I take a picture, my viewing screen will go back and forth making the sky, sun, any bright part bla...

Odd USB interface issue MAC

My son researched like crazy and selected the Rebel T6 for his stop action animation through Dragonframe program.  When he hooked it up to test it, our 2012 mac mini (with brand-spankin' new 1T Solid State HD running High Sierra) it threw up this err...

Mark III - blue pixels in images

There are a few images in this shoot, this specific pose, with these blue pixelized patches (under her chin). They are brighter in Photo Mechanic at this moment. Haven't opened the images in LR or PS yet. What is causing this? 

Capture.JPG
dfree by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

New Owner of a T7i

My camera came bundled with a Canon 18-55 mm IS STM lens. Is this a very basic or generic lens? My current problem seems to be that my photos just look like very superior cell phone photos. Is it my settings or my lens? What lenses would you all reco...

StacyX by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Body for 180 mm lens

I have inherited a Canon 180 mm, f3.5L macro lens, along with a good tripod and ballhead. I have taken a couple of online camera classes and am able to get out of auto, but I'm still more comfortable using my Panasonic point-and-shoot with a 30X zoom...

camp by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Purple hue

Hello everyone,I was looking at some pictures I took a few days ago on my computer, and some of them had purple hue.I can't seem to find anything in common in the purple pictures only. all pictures were taken with EOS Rebel SL2, It's a new camera tha...

IMG_1156.jpg

Resolved! Rebel T5 screen going black

Hi everyone, I am having a problem with my camera after accidentally leaving it in the car under a rain jacket in 23 fahrenheit. I know! Very stupid! And I am pretty amateur so started to use it the morning after. The temperature did gradually build ...

mishi by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Should I update the firmware on my 5D3?

My 5D3 works fine. The only problem I have had is an occasional reluctance to talk to my Nissin flash - not a biggie. I am running firmware version 1.0.7, which I think is the original? Should I update? I am a little reluctant, being a firm believer ...

Steves_8 by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie asking lens suggestions for 5DSr

Hi Everyone! Just joined this community and wanted to say Hi, and to ask some suggestions if you can spare a moment of your time? I have owned a canon 550D forever it seems, and had several lenses that I used, just to play. I suffer from Attention De...

St Michaels Mount a.jpg Fisherman Cottages, Seven Sisters.jpg
Sandy64 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

400D Firmware - Anomolous Behaviour

Here's an issue: 400D running firmware: 1.0.4 - I am trying to update to 1.0.5, 1.1.0 or 1.1.1 - all have failed. Attempt 1: EOS Utility - failed - it copies the .fir file to the CF card (Kingston 8GB) (correctly named) (the red LED on the camera ind...

IRONcast by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements