EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with setting my 5Ds

Hello All, I bought my 5Ds over a year ago. Disappointingly, I have not had much time to play with it much. I'm about to take a long road trip to Utah and visits all the great national parks. I was wondering if anyone could give me advise on how best...

limvo05 by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help on moiré and noise on videos

HI there,I am new to videography with DSLR, I just bought a 700d to get myself on the learning track with both photos and videos.Basically yesterday I went outside (as my aim is to make sports videos and travels) with the standard 18-55 lens aiming t...

How to find out actuation count for 5Ds?

Not sure if this is a Canon thing or not. I switched from Nikon to Canon last year. To my surprised, I am not able to find a way to tell me how many actuations my camera has. I actually called Canon Tech Support and they told me not with the 5Ds. Can...

limvo05 by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon LS 2 ( ASK )

SpoilerSpoiler If i buy Canon LS 2 , is it right choice instead of T6.i or T7i  today i just go to bestbuy and look around some canonmodel , i really like ls 2 = light weight / clear lcd / new release 2017 anyone has photo shared may i see >> thanks...

usacanon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements