EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! 7D using tripod arm problem

When I used my tripod arm with my 7d to take a downward photo of an old photo on a table the photo took well and filled my screen when it showed in the view finder window. However, when I reviewed it, the photo showed sideways, the opposite way in wh...

Glynn by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 6d Mark II

I bought the Canon 6D mark II in August 2017 due to a malfunction on my Canon 80D with 2 months.What happens with the Canon 6D Mark II, with the same settings as the Canon 80D the images go very bad, foggy and unfocused, the lenses used were the cano...

6D MkII + 24-105 f4 II sharpness problem

Hi, recently switched from a Nikon D610 to EOS 6dMkII with a 24-105 f4 II lens. Compared to my previous camera, I noticed that the sharpness of the photos is much much lower (before I had a 24-120 f4 Nikkor, so quite similar).Also shooting with tripo...

IMG_2632.jpg IMG_2632-2.jpg
Simone81 by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5d mark iv cleaning

when i look through the viewfinder, i see some debris.  it is not appearing on my pictures so i can assume that it is not on my sensor.  i believe the debris is on the top internal component.  i'm not sure what its called.  it doesn't appear to be a ...

mikehorb by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

What to buy ?

I have saved up $800 and want to buy  a camera, I want a FF to replace my not so working XTI. family members have some high end models but I wanna have my own . There aren't a lot of options. I can only buy a used one. For the tight budget, I can onl...

huskyC by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Rebel t5 Remote jack problem

Hey there. Okay so here's the thing. I contacted a friend of mine who has a T5 and had managed to film a documentary with crisp clear vocal audio. I asked her how she achieved this since the T5 doesn't have an external 3.5mm microphone port.She told ...

Aeosgames by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

T3i stops transmitting over Hdmi

Hi! So... I was trying to set my camera for a magician. I connected the camera over hdmi to a projector and disabled the "auto power off" function and set it to manual live view. Turns up it stopped after about 30 minutes. When i went check it, it to...

Fadafoca by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

6D MarkII issue with image upload

I need help in recovering images on a new SanDisk sd card.  The images can be seen on camera screen with the card, but cannot be seen when uploaded to computer.  The images come in as IMG_0195.CR2 but when trying to open an image in Photo Gallery i g...

JCovert2 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

T6i WiFi SSID

When setting up the WiFi info on an enabled DSLR, you set the SSID and password info and whatever other parameters needed. Being clever, I wanted to put “T6i-Fi.” However, after setting everything and seeing the camera’s SSID on my phone’s WiFi Setti...

Canon rebel t5

I own a canon eos rebel t5, and I have had it for about a year. My last battery charger quit working. I got a new one, and now the camera will not turn on. It will start making a noise like it's trying to auto focus, but it keeps repeating the same n...

canon lens

I HAVE AN EOS REBEL T3I WITH AN IMAGE STABILIZER  18 --55 LENS.I ALSO HAVE A CANON EFS55-250 IMAGE STABILIZER LENSWILL THEY FIT THE CANON EOS REBEL T5I

bgant4 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! cannon 70d

purchased my cannon 70d April 2016 1 year later I had to have a new mother board . Thank goodness it was still under guarentee.Today march 2018 my camera was not wotking well. So back it goes and  guess what? it needs another mother board over £200. ...

Resolved! HELP - Seeking adapter, FD 50mm to Rebel T3i

Hello everyone! I stumbled upon a small Canon FD 50mm 1 : 1.8 Lens My current camera is a Canon EOS Rebel T3i with the classic 58mm threading. Is it possible to adapt the lens I found to my T3i? I'm relatively new to the whole lens game so any help w...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements