EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6D with old L series lens issue

Hi. I have an EOS 6D mark 1 (which I love) and am trying to use an old 'L' series lens (70-200mm EF). In manual focus mode it works fine, but when I try to get it to auto-focus it will continually hunt, but never lock onto a subject. This is true whe...

KiwiStu by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 5D mark iii / Corrupted Files

Hi Everyone,while on a job about a week ago my camera suddenly started producing images like this one:  Then it solved itself after a few minutes of turning it off. BUT...today after I've updated the firmware it started doing the same exact thing ag...

missflo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 6D Mark II GPS stopped working

Dear all I bought a shiny new 6D Mark II for my trip to Iceland, but afree just two days now, i noticed that the GPS feature comepletely stopped working. I am not sure when and how it stopped working (probably didn’t work since I arrived here), but b...

EOS 60D focusing issues

My 60D indicates that the picture is in focus, all the squares light up red ,the camera beeps & the shutter takes the picture, but when I look at the picture it is not in Focus, this happens in both manual and autofocus modes, this happens on all my ...

T5 Sluggish to take picture, delayed reaction

I have a Canon Rebel EOS T5. I've had it almost 3 years, and use it on a daily basis. The last few months I've noticed it's become sluggish sometimes when I try to take a photo. I press the shutter release button, and it might take several seconds to...

SpringG by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 5D IV movies with half frame missing

HiWhen i tried to playback several movies I'd just shot on the camera, the camera playback suddenly stopped and went back to the start of the clip.  After i downloaded the movie to my computer and went through the movie frame by frame, i saw that at ...

deecee2 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 5D MK IV vs. EOS 5D R/S

I own EOS 5d MK II and currently consider MK IV. I was pretty excited by the 50+ MPixels when R/S was launched, but soon my exciitement subsided by reports that R/S is quite vulnerable as regards image sharpness, on account of its large pixel count. ...

Epicuros by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Xsi main dial not responding

I have a Rebel Xsi that's very clean and in very good condition, but over the past year the main dial has gradually stopped working.  (Just to be clear, I'm talking about the vertical wheel right behind the shutter button.  It's used to set shutter s...

Battery doesn't stay charged long on EOS 80D

Two Canon batteries provided w/camera when purchased as follows:  LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V - 1865mAh) - CHARGER:  LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack - EW-EOS80D Batteries seem to lose charge during about an hour of use, don't fully dis...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements