EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send images to iPad via wi-fi?

I've managed to set up wi-fi on my 80D, and connect with the Canon Camera Connect app to view images and control shooting remotely. Is it possible to do this with my iPad instead of the iPhone? I can't seem to get the camera and the iPad to see each ...

Resolved! SL2 wireless connection capacity question

I bought this phone for my son who mostly, but I will infrequently be using it as well. He had no problem linking it up to his phone, however the optioned were already dimmer out when trying to pair a second phone. Is there a single phone limitation?...

LCD won't display

Hello, my Canon EOS Rebel XS's LCD is not displaying anything, on all modes. I have tried removing the battery and moving the eyecup around, even though the rebel xs has no button or sensor above the eyecup, but no luck. When I turn it on I can still...

amendoza by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 60D AC Power adapter failure

Greetings, and thank you in advance for any help. Here is my issue. I have a 60D, and it's been a workhorse for the past year. I shoot product 4 times a week, averaging about 125-150 shots a day. I've never had a problem. My camera is connected to my...

What body for automotive use?

Hello everyone,I'm new to the forum and basically joined to get some advice to this question but will be an active member. Just a quick bit of knowledge that may help me get the right advice.I've been shooting for years now and I shoot with 2 Canon 5...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements