EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 760D won't turn on

Hello,  Recently, and practicly out of nowhere, my faithful Canon 760 camera decided to remain off and nothing seems to help. I haven't found any helpful information regarding the problem beside of some vague mentions of a burnt fuse and an uncoopara...

DavidF by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AF Point

SpoilerHi All,I have a 77D and so very happy with it, this is until last week when. The AF point stopped turning green when focused. It works fine in live view but not in the viewfinder, all I get a quick flash of red. When pressing the shutter half...

BenL by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 7D MK II picture issue

Recently purchased a new &d MKii.  (yesterday)  Using a Conon 100-400 lens and taking pictures high speed and continuous with the shutter release button and then looking at the in Lightroom all the pictures "grayed out" about 30% on the right side of...

seafans by Contributor
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

7D Mk II Errors

My brother is trying to repair my Canon 7D Mark II to fix the Compact Flash card reader because of a bent pin (evidently not a rare problem!).  He finally disassembled the camera and replaced the reader. However, evidently, in reassembling it, someth...

brath by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens for canon rebel t6

I don’t know much about my camera. Really just use it to take pictures of my kids and our football team. I have the 75-300 mm lens right now but I’d like to take closer pictures. What would be a good lens or something else I can do to get more up clo...

Purchased a 1 DX

...from my mentor/friend, very long story as to why. I have been skimming thru the manual, have used the camera several times. I spent last weekend shooting 4000 images with it, absolutley am blown away by it.It had, last I used it, all 3 meters on t...

External Flash issue

Hello all,I have a Canon Rebel t5. I’m trying to get my external flash to work, but in the external flash function setting it states, “Menu not available. Flash is off or unsupported, or an accessory is attached.”Any ideas on how to fix it? I feel li...

Bwebb by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tethering a 10D?

HiMy dad gave me his 10D for me to use to shoot my textile work. Is it possible to tether it to my 2013 MacBook Pro?If so - what would I need and where could I find it?Thanks in advanceS.

SJH by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T5 to external display

Hi guys, I'm trying to take some product photos where I will be shooting multiple pictures of the same product in different colors. I'd like the pictures to be as similar as possible with the angle of the products being able to be replicated fairly c...

Resolved! after t2i

hello. First time here. I have a t2i,that i love using. I am ready to move up. The 5d is to expensive. I was thinking either the 6d or 7dmkII, but am not sure which way to go. I use the t2i for everything,nothing specific. Would welcome any input. th...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements