EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! built in flash doesn´t pop up

Hello, I have an EOS Rebel XS camera. The built in flash isn´t opening and teh follow message appear:" Error 05     The built-in flash´s auto pop-up was obstructed. Turn de power switch to <OFF> and <ON> again."I´ve tryed several times with no result...

Resolved! Canon EOS 80D

I have just bought an 80D and find that when I use high speed shooting the buffer fills after 18 frames (RAW) and takes 15sec to get the preview screen back. This seems slow and I wwould appreciate any comments.thanks

rabby by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R Display - number in brackets

In the viewfinder just to the left of the battery indicator are two numbers on top of each other, e.g.   34[689] My assumption was that the top number is minutes of video available on the SD card and the bottom number is number of still photos availa...

mikul by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon T5 Battery Door

Does anyone know how to put the battery door back on a Canon T5?  One of my photography students gave it to me with the door removed, so I have no idea how it came off in the first place.  I compared it to another one, and nothing appears to be broke...

filfoto by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

REBEL SL2 FOCUS PROBLEMS

I recently purchased a used Rebel 200d.  I planned to use an EF-S 17-85 lens on it.  When I mount this lens, I cannot get a sharp focus.  Same thing with my EF 20-35 lens.  Has anyone else run into this problem, or am I doing something wrong, or does...

FTBNLOVER by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer won't detect camera

All of a sudden my computer won't detect my Rebel XT. I replaced the USB cord but nothing is even detected in "My Computer" or in the Device Manager. I am sure that the USB ports work properly as they work with other devices.  I reinstalled the softw...

lyssa615 by Apprentice
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 7D ii doesn't write to cards

This just happened a couple of days ago; it was writing fine to cards up until then. Images show in playback mode but not on either the CF or SD card when in USB mode, either directly from camera or via card readers. Same thing with second computer. ...

beesong by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 6D II or 7D II

I have a7D which has been a great camera but want to upgrade and would like some input from those who have one or both.I shoot sports, wildlife, Landscape, Portraits, Low light conditions, indoor you name it.Thanks

ifly2 by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly blurry photos

I have been using the EOS Rebel T5 for the past two months taking volleyball photos. It was working fine and picture quality was coming out decent for an amateur photographer myself. Last night I was taking photos and all of a sudden every photo I to...

mulvol24 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! JPG format is not responding

Hello people, I'm new here and I hopa you can help me. I have a Canon 6D , I normally shoot on Raw but yesterday I did it on jpg format M quality , when I downloaded them they became about 900 kb ! None is over 1.3 MG . I have no idea what could 've ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements