EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding Focal length info in camera 5dm3

When i look at the info for a shot in the camera LCD, all of the info for the camrea settings are there except for the focal length.  Is there a way to see the focal length of the lens when the shot is made in camera?  Once i export the phot to Bridg...

problem with new(ish) 80D and 400mm

I bought a new outfit in May, including an 80D, a 1.4TC, and 400mm II.   I have been using it quite a bit, and never saw any problems until the other day. I turned it on, and was trying to set the ISO and nothing was happening.  Same for trying to se...

mitchmcc by Enthusiast
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark IV videos to iPhone

Hi all, I have a Canon 5D Mk IV and I often use the Camera Connect app (setting the camera as a WiFi hotspot) to transfer pictures to my iPhone. But this does not work for videos. I need to pull videos in the field so they can be posted to social med...

pmjm by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Err30 on 1dmkiii

i get this code every so often? i have turned camera off/on cleaned battery contacts? I noticed this only happens in bright light and go over 1/2550th sec shutter speed any suggestions can this be repaired/serviced in the uk AS Canon say there no par...

ABBOTALE by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

16:9 mode question

After using Rebel T6 for couple months, I still confuse about the settings.  I setup the mode as 16:9 as default, but the pictures are still come out as 4:3 (or 3:2), but some are came out as 16:9, why?  In last trip, I'm pretty sure I took all the p...

50D firmware help

Please dont blast me for a stupid question, but I am a new owner to a 50D.  Prior owner said Compact Flash with UDMA 7 would not download from camera to pc and not to use.  I have tried to research and maybe I need a firmware update?  If so, I have n...

my canon 77D foucs issue

since i bought my canon 77d with canon 18-135 USM the image quality are very bad it looks like the foucs is not crisp or sharp espicaly at the wide open 18mm it is very clear when i zoom for more than 75mm picture start to be better.to day i sent to ...

18mm11.JPG 90mm22.JPG

Canon EOS 70D won't turn on

My canon 70d is not turning on and from what I read online I see this is a common issue. I tried all the tricks to get it to turn on like switching the lenses and taking the battery and SD card out and putting it back in after some time. So after mes...

Jess1538 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements