EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing beep 750D

750D. I have enabled "Beep" in the menu but when I use the self-timer there is only the orange light on the front of the camera - no countdown beep. Is this a fault on my camera or is there anything else to select - I cannot see anything else in any ...

mike21 by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 7d mk1 keeps losing sharpness

When working fine it produces very sharp images but ive noticed that after a while the images go soft? Its not any of my lenses as they are pin sharp on my other camera. I looked on the internet and found an item Take the small cmos battery out leave...

ABBOTALE by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading 5d mark ii

I am wanting to upgrade my older Canon 5d mark ii camera and considering a 6d mark ii as an option.  I would especially like feedback from anyone who has made this upgrade. .Should I consider a 5d mark iii instead or just upgard to the newer 5d mark ...

60D Black Shadows

Recently took some images of a close friends one year old and noticed my shutter was closing very slowly during quick shots.  4 days before my camera got a little wet during a small down pour. I turned off my camera during the session and covered it ...

IMG_5301.JPG

Resolved! Canon Eos rebel t5 remote

I called a camera store to find out which remote control I would need for my camera before I ordered it on the canon website. I sustained a head injury in a car accident so I’m relearning on how to use my camera all over again. I have a Canon Eos Reb...

Bzach by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements