EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area selection zones not working

Someone please point out my foolish error.The M-Fn button won't toggle through the different AF Selection modes.Canon 5D Mark IIIManual modeOne ShotI have selected all (or other combinations) of AF area selection modes from AF menu 4 (which means I s...

dsoup by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 800D or 200D?

I'm going to be upgrading from a Nikon D5100. I've always disliked Canon because of its user interface, but the cotinuous AF on Nikon is really bad, so I'm forced to switch to Canon.I'm not a beginner by any means, so the guided interface is going to...

7d mark ii vs 6d mark ii

Given that I couldnt make a decision about the 80d and 7d ii , I think Ive rulled the 80d after a while now, I have no idea what to do for a few reasons. 1) Would I be able to get away with the image quality of the 7d ii for portraits and landscapes ...

Resolved! EOS R image sensor

I have read a number of posts where long video sessions with a DSLR overheats the CMOS sensor.  So how is this handled in the mirror less EOS R cameras?  My understanding is that the image sensor is on whenever the camera is on.  I also am curious as...

Resolved! What camera to get??

So I have been shooting with a canon t6 for as long as its been out, and Im not running into many problems with it now so I think its time for an upgrade. Ive been looking around and narrowed on the 7d mark ii and 80d.  I currently shoot a lot of lan...

Back Focus problem of Canon 5D Mark 3

HiI bought a canon 5d mark 3 recently and have coupled it with a Tamron 70-200 f/2.8 Di VC USD lens. I tested this for micro focus adjutment. My finding is that the lens and the camera are focusing accuratly when the setting is set to single shooting...

Kidboo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

5D Mark III Firmware Update

I went to the Canon site to download the latest firmware for my Canon 5D Mark III, which is version 1.3.5. However, the instructions on the site tells you to verify the size, and no matter what I do or how many times I download the file, the size nev...

Joel4JC by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements